PDA

View Full Version : Don't Deport Make Them Work

killerinstinct
01-15-08, 10:46 AM
Alright So i read an article where the governemtn will begin to deport the jailed illegal immigrants in order to free up costs associated with housing them. <br />
<br />
What I think is we all keep hearing...

jrhd97
01-15-08, 12:51 PM
Didn't they come here to work? This will help fullfil there life long desire of working for the gringos

SHHTTR CREW
01-18-08, 12:16 PM
Even if We do put them to work, we still have to pay for them to be housed and fed if they are jailed. Plus, I dont buy they are taking away jobs that americans won't do. If we reduce welfare it will force people to get more jobs plus remove themselves from welfare. If the Gov't gave me free money I wouldnt work either. The point is that Americans will do the job if their is a market for that job. Their wont be a market until we kick out all the F*****g illegals.

Haffner
01-18-08, 03:36 PM
Needed to run the economy? MY ASS. I had a hard time getting as lowly (I don't mean this in an offensive way, please understand that) a job as a freakin' bagger at a grocery store as a young teen because of this ****. Hell, in my hometown, you can't even work at ****in' McDonald's 'cuz they're all damn illegals.

If we deport them, as the good SSgt. said, it'll free up jobs -- that'll be gladly taken! Someone will be more than happy to get a new landscaping job (they don't pay too badly where I'm from for mid-older teens), someone will be estatic to get a job workin' at McDonald's to get some spending money while in highschool, all around, it'll fix itself right quick.

Also, it'll keep more money in our economy to be spent (which is a problem right now, if you pay attention to the news: we're not spending enough). Less money will be sent home to their home countries and stay here.

It's a win win. **** this spanish version of the national anthem, **** this Mexican flag flying under OR over the U.S flag (which has been protested in Cali. so many times over) screw this ****. (I'm sorry to single out the mexican population, but hey, they're the majority of the **** so suck it up).

I have absolutely no problem with LEGAL immigrants. Some of my favorite Marines had been in this country only just long enough to earn citizenship to enlist. One of the best Marines I've had the pleasure of meeting served in the Russian army, gained his U.S. citizensihp, and now he's here.

It's so unfair to those who figuratively wait in line. Many for years, and yes some have seriously gone a decade or two.

Didn't YOU get mad in school when someone cut infront of you in the lunch line? One of his grabasstic little friends let him in, and you really couldn't do crap? "Oh, great," you thought, "another minute or two of eating my lunch I lost." To boot, that guy got the last pizza slice that YOU would've gotten, had he waited in line like the rest of the people. It's the same idea. The cutter is the illegal immigrant, the friend is the ****in' radical left wing hippy sensative *******s, and situationally, the kid who didn't get the pizza is either you or the legalized immigrant. It's unfair to those who want to work to earn citizenship in our great country.

And it's not fair to YOU, either.

End rant.

SHHTTR CREW
01-18-08, 03:55 PM
Also, it'll keep more money in our economy to be spent (which is a problem right now, if you pay attention to the news: we're not spending enough). Less money will be sent home to their home countries and stay here.

You are right and to add to that, stats show that only a quarter of what a illigal makes goes back to the U.S. economy, the rest goes right the f**k back to mehico.

sparkie
01-18-08, 05:11 PM
Don't deport em, dry up their jobs and let em walk home.