PDA

View Full Version : need help

lolcorps
01-12-08, 01:11 PM
graduated in 1993 from the island as a lcpl. 0311 was the m.o.s.. went to s.o.i.. while the ripped my achilles tendon in left ankle. they told me I was gonna have to switch my m.o.s.. didnt want that. went it to be a grunt not a cook, not work in the armory, and wasnt driving a truck. anyway went u.a.( YUP stupid I know). smiked some weed so I could get out. Wanted in but had to be a grunt. want to join the reserves now @ 32 years of age. Got a good job working for the govt now. yup TSA. just feel I owe my country. need help. any suggestions. army says I can get it waived but cmon I am a Marine.

Wyoming
01-12-08, 01:36 PM
graduated in 1993 from the island as a lcpl. 0311 was the m.o.s.. went to s.o.i.. while the ripped my achilles tendon in left ankle. they told me I was gonna have to switch my m.o.s.. didnt want that. went it to be a grunt not a cook, not work in the armory, and wasnt driving a truck. anyway went u.a.( YUP stupid I know). smiked some weed so I could get out. Wanted in but had to be a grunt. want to join the reserves now @ 32 years of age. Got a good job working for the govt now. yup TSA. just feel I owe my country. need help. any suggestions. army says I can get it waived but cmon I am a Marine.

No you aren't!!!

BTW - who the hell are you?

UA / smiked some weed / now TSA / talking to army

Barnyard bovine excrement emanating here.

Go Army!!!

lolcorps
01-12-08, 01:46 PM
asked the army recruiter if the re-4b could be waived. And I said I work for the TSA now. Transportation Screener. And yes it is A govt job. Govt doesnt have time to do back ground checks i GUESS OR MAYBE I JUST GOT LUCKY. ANYWAY NO U R NOT WHAT SPEAK IN SENTENCES. tHAT MEANS 3 OR MORE WORDS BUD. LOOKING FOR A MARINE WITH A EDUCATION TO HELP ME NOT A GED WAIVER.

jrhd97
01-12-08, 02:13 PM
Well Big Al, he did do a profile, very minimal, but he did one.

3077India
01-12-08, 02:17 PM
LOLCORPS, PLEASE, FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE!!!!!!!

Sgt Leprechaun
01-12-08, 02:20 PM
Laddie.... <br />
<br />
Ohhh...laddie...... <br />
<br />
To BEGIN with, sport.....(those who are familiar with the Leprechaun 'round these here parts are now ducking for cover, as this is a...) <br />
<br />
<br />
CALL FOR FIRE!...

Sgt Leprechaun
01-12-08, 02:29 PM
Thank you, and good night.

We now resume our regularly scheduled programming.

Zulu 36
01-12-08, 02:55 PM

No wonder airline passengers dislike TSA people so much. You're ill-educated, ignorant, and a pot-smoking, UA going wanna-be who wouldn't understand you weren't physically qualified to be a Marine Infantryman anymore. BUT, the Corps was still willing to keep you as something else once you healed up. You COULD have been a Marine THEN, but YOU were too wrapped up in a whiny, sniveling temper tantrum.

YOU sure showed the Corps, eh? The Corps ended up with the better end of this deal in the long run, I'm certain.

Trust me when I say, someone on this site is now on the hunt for you within TSA. There are too many current and ex-cops, including federal, on this site not to be able to track you down. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if your full name isn't already known to someone here. Start looking over your shoulder, IA is coming.

GySgtRet
01-12-08, 03:03 PM
I am hoping that Jerry has finished the trace route by now and found out who he is. This misearable POS has no right even speaking to a soldier let alone a Marine. I am appauled that TSA hires crap like this. But I am not suprised look at the way any active duty service member comes through and air port and the idiots pat them down and generally disrepect them.

Stay out of my house you are not welcomes any more.

:mad: