PDA

View Full Version : Need help.

mazika
01-11-08, 05:40 PM
Hi all,

I hope it is ok to post this question here.

I am looking for a recruiter. I have called recruiting offices on the east coast looking for a recruiter that can help me get into the USMC but after talking witht hem on the phone then getting email contact info and emailing them they never get back to me. I think it is because I am located in Norway and it is kind of a hasstle for them.

But anyways im living in Norway currently and really really want to get into the Corps. I am an American Citizen so should not be a problem. I dont even want the corps to pay my ticket to meet up if I can join I will gladly pay myself I just need someone who can help me, a recruiter.

If anyone here is a recruiter or knows one, please contact me, enanthate@gmail.com

Thanks soo much!

Erik

Isrowei
01-11-08, 05:44 PM
You have to be medically screened at a MEPS station... located here in the US before you can go. That might be a significant problem since you're in Norway.

If you honestly want to go, I would suggest you come back to the US, stay with some friends, and call the local recruiter for that area. That would make it a much easier step on them to get you in.

GySgtRet
01-11-08, 05:47 PM
FILL IN YOUR PROFILE

mazika
01-11-08, 05:56 PM
FILL IN YOUR PROFILE

Done

mazika
01-11-08, 05:58 PM
You have to be medically screened at a MEPS station... located here in the US before you can go. That might be a significant problem since you're in Norway.

If you honestly want to go, I would suggest you come back to the US, stay with some friends, and call the local recruiter for that area. That would make it a much easier step on them to get you in.

Is there no way I could get medically screened by a doctor here in Norway that is acknowledged by the U.S. Embassy here in Oslo and deliver the results through them?

GySgtRet
01-11-08, 06:05 PM
This is a long shot. Seek out the Consul General or the American Embassy is Oslo. I am not sure what capcity but I am thinking that there may be an evenue there for an Amrican citizen. Or like the Lt stated you may just have to go back to the USA. There is a MCRC located in Europe but I don't remember what conutry in Europe it is located in. Since you are located in a NATO nation I woud think you should be able to get some assistance. Again this is a long shot.

Good luck. Let us know how this goes so we will have a future refernece for others in this situation.