PDA

View Full Version : General Zinni, possible running mate for Obama

GolfingJarhead
01-03-08, 10:55 PM
I was goofing around on wikipeida earlier and looked up some Marine names and noticed that Gen Zinni has been mentioned as a possible running mate for Obama. Was wondering if anyone else had seen or heard of this and was wondering what people thought about it. I never met Gen Z, but my Staff Sergeant in 29 Palms was his driver at one point. I've read and seen a lot about him and am very impressed. What do you all think?

Khalifah88
01-03-08, 11:52 PM
I have never met him but I read his book with Tom Clancy, "Battle Ready", and it was a very informal book about him and his life in the Corps.

jetdawgg
01-04-08, 10:21 AM
General Zinni is the Man:usmc:

ZSKI
01-08-08, 12:56 AM
I hope so a Marine advising the president would help weed out the bull****. Might make me want to actually vote for a democrat.

hrscowboy
01-08-08, 01:48 AM
Obama Momma is going to be the next president aint you all figured that out yet ....I even heard a rumor that he is thinking about askin Collen powell to be the VP

Sgt Leprechaun
01-08-08, 05:44 AM
I wouldn't vote for that guy no matter WHO his running mate is.

gutinstinct
01-08-08, 08:56 PM
Obama Momma is going to be the next president aint you all figured that out yet ....I even heard a rumor that he is thinking about askin Collen powell to be the VPCollen Powell to be the VP ? He's got my vote for president.

SlingerDun
01-08-08, 10:56 PM
I'd vote Colin Powell for president, prime minister or king but it seems as though Powell and others i'd like to see standing at the helm such as Eastwood, Iacocca...Ditka, wouldn't touch that job with a 10 footer. As if they all had better ways to make a living.

thewookie
01-08-08, 11:12 PM
I agree with Sgt. Lep., I wouldn't vote for that rookie smooth talking Muslim if Jesus was his running mate. So,,,,that means it's either Billary or McCain. Think McCain can make it another 4 years? Then I'm voting for him.:thumbup:

BSmall
01-10-08, 02:26 AM
I wouldn't vote for that guy no matter WHO his running mate is.

Agreed, I could not see myself voting for Obama, in ANY SITUATION.