PDA

View Full Version : Prize withdrawn from girl whose essay was untrue..

Phantom Blooper
01-02-08, 05:12 PM
Prize withdrawn from girl whose essay was untrue <br />
<br />
03:26 PM CST on Saturday, December 29, 2007 <br />
<br />
Associated Press <br />
<br />
GARLAND -- A 6-year-old girl who won four tickets to a Hannah Montana...

thewookie
01-02-08, 05:30 PM
This is a sad sign of the times,,I think they should send the mother to Iraq, at her cost to work in the scullery for a month.:mad:

mcvet57103
01-02-08, 06:47 PM
With all the Wives and children of fallen soldiers :iwo: who have given their all for this country, it literally makes me ill, and extremely angry, to know their are those who are so blinded by greed that they would disgrace themselves, and their daughter just for tickets to a Teeny Bopper flash in the pan:banana: future has-been child star so they could be a hero to their kid.

My Step son is gearing up for his 4th deployment in the war zone. 3 in Iraq and the next one at Camp Lightning Afganistan.
He will be guarding a mountain pass approx 90 east of Kabol. He may not be a Marine (101st airborne) but he deffinately inherited his Grandfather's (:evilgrin:20 years and two Vietnam tours with two purple hearts) Marine Genes.

It's sacrifices like he is making, and all the other sevicemen, and women that allow this lame-brain to be a mother, and to get away with what she did.

Osotogary
01-02-08, 09:59 PM
But the girl's mother, Priscilla Ceballos, admitted later Friday that the essay and the military information she provided about her daughter's father were untrue.

Yep, I didn't think the little girl did this on her own. Leave it up to some adults to screw things up.

Lickdem89
01-03-08, 12:04 AM
That mother is quite possibly the worst women on earth how dare her for doing such things, she should meet the familys of actual widows and such thats just wrong.

LeonardLawrence
01-03-08, 12:18 AM
Glad this worked out....kinda.

Too bad the Stolen Valor Act wouldn't apply here, it is just as bad.

I think the girl and her mother should have been flown to Albany, seated in the front row... and at some point the mother should have been pelted with rotten fruit while the girl gets removed by Child services.
:banana:

Now they both can right an essay about the how faking a hero's death will lose you seats to Hannah Montana and hopefully win tickets to Gallagher.:scared: ..

mcvet57103
01-03-08, 05:10 AM
Yep, I didn't think the little girl did this on her own. Leave it up to some adults to screw things up.

The problem is, she is teaching her child to lie, and decieve if it gets you what you want. Possibly another college kid who skirts through by cheating. Is this why the country seems to be going down the toilet? :usmc: Honor, Courage, Commitment, when did she show, or teach, any of these to her daughter?

jrhd97
01-03-08, 03:34 PM
gardenerbob, you are 100 % right. You see parents teaching this kind of behavoir to there children, then wonder why they get there preciouse a** in a crack.

FistFu68
01-03-08, 04:18 PM
:evilgrin: THEY SHOULD TAKE THEN BOTH ON A TOUR OF GRAVES REGISTRATION,THEY WILL SEE SOMETHING THAT WILL STAY WITH THIER SORRY LYING AZZEZ FOR LIFE :evilgrin: :thumbdown

mcvet57103
01-03-08, 05:16 PM
:evilgrin: THEY SHOULD TAKE THEN BOTH ON A TOUR OF GRAVES REGISTRATION,THEY WILL SEE SOMETHING THAT WILL STAY WITH THIER SORRY LYING AZZEZ FOR LIFE :evilgrin: :thumbdown

Actually I would like them, especially the Mother, to have to apoligize in person, not on TV, or Radio, to the families in a group setting, say an auditorium, or better yet a stadium for their blatant exploitation of the sacrifices the families, and the fallen soldiers have made to keeping this country free.

candee82
05-03-08, 08:11 PM
:D ....yeah -- i agree, people are basically getting sick of the same old rock/hip-hop/r&b bullsh*t.....:) and there is just this big upsurge from a new style coming out of Europe -- best place i've found it so far is a compilation series called 'euro club hits' on itunes -- or check this link: :sick: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZSearch.woa/wa/advancedSearchResults?albumTerm=Euro+Club+Hits+Vol +

ecfree
05-03-08, 09:03 PM
candee82.........PROFILE.......please:marine:

Cpl Keller
05-03-08, 10:03 PM
Honor, Courage, Commitment, when did she show, or teach, any of these to her daughter?

She didn't- the whole thing is a disgrace, and completely disrespectful to those who serve, and their families.