PDA

View Full Version : Need Some Help/Advice

USMC Archer
12-31-07, 08:31 PM
What's up Devil Dogs.....

It is New Years Day and since I have to be up at 5 AM I am not participating in the celebrations. Reguardless Happy New Years to all the patriots and servicemen.

I am currently in the US Army Reserves. I have been in for 4 years this comming August. I am curious if I can go Active Duty Marine Corp. If so, would I have to repay my signing bonus?

Also what exactly is Security Forces?

Also I am a little worried about my physical condition as well if I even can sign active with the Marines. I am 5'9 and 215. My question is if I can join the Corp should I get in shape then sign and leave, or just sign and leave ASAP?

Thank you

SPC Archer

Zulu 36
12-31-07, 08:53 PM
What's up Devil Dogs.....

It is New Years Day and since I have to be up at 5 AM I am not participating in the celebrations. Reguardless Happy New Years to all the patriots and servicemen.

I am currently in the US Army Reserves. I have been in for 4 years this comming August. I am curious if I can go Active Duty Marine Corp. If so, would I have to repay my signing bonus?

Also what exactly is Security Forces?

Also I am a little worried about my physical condition as well if I even can sign active with the Marines. I am 5'9 and 215. My question is if I can join the Corp should I get in shape then sign and leave, or just sign and leave ASAP?

Thank you

SPC Archer
Post profile, read rules, then come back. You might want to change your screen name too.