PDA

View Full Version : Trying to find some Reserve appareal

BigWayne3000
12-31-07, 12:42 PM
I'm in the Reserves and I'm trying to find some tshirts or any other type of appareal that displays this. I know they make 4th Marine Division items and things and have tried google'ing to find stuff but I haven't had any luck. Thought I would try to here and take the heat for being a Reservist haha. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

outlaw3179
12-31-07, 03:24 PM
Try Sgt. Grit .. dot com.

Wyoming
12-31-07, 07:47 PM
I'm in the Reserves and I'm trying to find some tshirts or any other type of appareal that displays this. I know they make 4th Marine Division items and things and have tried google'ing to find stuff but I haven't had any luck. Thought I would try to here and take the heat for being a Reservist haha. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

You're 21, a reservist, LCpl, have been in since 2006, AND, you work at, like, ShopRite. Manager?

How you ever thought about going active, and getting some proper training, BEFORE, you deploy?

davblay
12-31-07, 08:39 PM
Your avatar says L/Cpl, your profile says E-2...I'd say update your profile, then follow the instructions above to get your Marine Corps Trash!

Semper Fi

Dave

BigWayne3000
12-31-07, 09:20 PM
I have thought about it but I just don't know, I would have went AD right out of high school had I joined at that time. But I was going to school and wanting to finish that and go into the Police Academy which is why I went Reserves. But now everything is up in the air and I am not sure, the thought of going AD now has crossed my mind. I have alot of thinking to do.

aspinwc
12-31-07, 10:29 PM
Your a Marine. You earned the title. Live your life as such. Be ready to hook up and do your duty when the time comes. All Marines active and reserve go through the same training package before deploying. Don't ever feel like your less a Marine because your a reservist. The Marine Reserve has carried a lot of weight for our Corps and Country. Be proud. Semper Fidelis.

Wyoming
12-31-07, 10:44 PM
Your avatar says L/Cpl, your profile says E-2...I'd say update your profile, then follow the instructions above to get your Marine Corps Trash!

Semper Fi

Dave

Damm good catch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!