PDA

View Full Version : For All My Airwinger....

Phantom Blooper
12-27-07, 07:12 PM
Buddies!

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=z3f0YbQDxp0:beer:

:evilgrin:

ZSKI
12-27-07, 07:23 PM
Thats ****ing awesome

sparkie
12-27-07, 07:30 PM
The Wing,,,,,,,, Guess i got nuthin to say.

sparkie
12-27-07, 07:42 PM
Maybe the Village People said it all.

gutinstinct
12-27-07, 08:44 PM
Pretty cool. I tell ya this. If we ever did something like that on the flight line, we would have had a **** test within two hours.

Marine84
12-27-07, 09:30 PM
That was cool as hell! Sparkie - you don't know what you missed out on not being in the Wing - you would have had way too much fun!

That was awesome Phantom!

yellowwing
12-27-07, 10:12 PM
Remove weapon safeties, pull chocks, throttle up, the Grunts need HE and cluster munitions.

HMM 264, preflight for ammo drop and casualty evac. Proceed to 3/5's AO.

ZSKI
12-28-07, 02:23 AM
Ah bieng HE in the Wing. We had a sub in our sweeper for about 6 months before the CO found out.

lovdog
12-28-07, 03:47 PM
And the grunts just thought they had all the "loose cannons"!! One thing about the wing - just when you thought you had met your most "unforgettable character" - 2 minutes later another one showed up!! The amazing thing - the pilots actually trusted us? If they saw how we packed their chutes - they probably would never have taken the flight!!
Ever see what happens to a rat when you drop him in a bucket of liquid O2?
We always used our time wisely if we sensed bordom about to overtake us!
Yep, we had some good times being just Wingers!

Achped
12-28-07, 03:54 PM
Lovdog...what happens? haha

lovdog
12-28-07, 04:26 PM
Throw them up in the air & they shatter like a piece of glass when they hit the pavement!! I can't remember if we ran out out of liquid Oxygen or rats first??
It doesn't really matter where you are or what your job - if you get more than two Marines together - there will always be someone who comes up with some hairbrained idea & always someone crazy enough to follow. When you get more than three together - you actually embrace trouble! Why this is - I have no idea. Perhaps its the thought of never wanting to grow up!!
If you think about it, its like the Stooges on tv. Moe & Larry together isn't bad. Add Curly & its a circus. Add Shemp & its - all hell just broke loose!! Same scenario applies with Marines I guess.
Makes for some good stories to tell the grand kids!!
Have a good holiday!
Lovdog - SF

gutinstinct
12-28-07, 10:55 PM
lovdog, your stirring up some good old memories of the wing. I remember we used to inhale all the LOX to sober up from the night before when we were in the PI.

CRASH CORPORAL
12-29-07, 12:12 PM
please tell me that was a joke ..... that was too funny.