12-27-07, 09:52 AM
COMPANY STATS <br />
<br />
<br />
This is frightening! Can you imagine working for a company that has a <br />
<br />
little more than 500 employees and has the following statistics: <br />
<br />
*29 have been accused of spousal abuse...

vmfn513
12-27-07, 10:24 AM
Its a sad commentary on how low our society has fallen to tolerate such crap
in congress. My mistake! The people voted them into office.
Sorry...its not funny to me.
SEMPER FI!!

davblay
12-27-07, 12:38 PM
And the people keep on re-electing them! Only in America!

GySgtRet
12-27-07, 12:56 PM
The sad part is we trust these so called ladies and gentelmen to be our representation of our government for us. We should trust them but it is difficult to do this when they are corrupted so easily. I say term limits for senate, congres , chief justices, president, vice president the whole schabang. They cannot be trusted. It is sad that we cannot trust them.

FistFu68
12-27-07, 01:47 PM
:evilgrin: THIS NEED'S TOO BE BROUGHT OUT IN THE PUBLIC LITE,LIKE POSTED IN THE TOWN HALL.HOW MANY VOTERS DO YOU THINK,ACTUALLY KNOW THAT THE MAGGOTTS THEY ELECTED;HAD COMMITED THIS TYPE OF CHIT?:evilgrin: :thumbdown

Big Jim
12-27-07, 02:29 PM
:evilgrin: THIS NEED'S TOO BE BROUGHT OUT IN THE PUBLIC LITE,LIKE POSTED IN THE TOWN HALL.HOW MANY VOTERS DO YOU THINK,ACTUALLY KNOW THAT THE MAGGOTTS THEY ELECTED;HAD COMMITED THIS TYPE OF CHIT?:evilgrin: :thumbdown

THIER INFORMATION SHOULD BE BROADCAST TO THE PUBLIC SO ALL CAN SEE WHAT THESE ELECTED OFFICIALS ARE DOING WITH OUR TRUST AND OUR MONEY!!!!!!!!

3077India
12-27-07, 02:38 PM
This is what Snopes.com has to say about the article. <br />
<br />
This is merely FYI.

OLE SARG
12-28-07, 01:22 PM
If an updated list were published, it would probably be WORSE than the old one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,