PDA

View Full Version : Jane Who.................

thedrifter
04-09-03, 10:59 PM
Looks like our friend is at it again. Looks like Hanoi Jane is looking for a new title. Possibly B**TCH of Baghdad?"

Wednesday, April 9, 2003
Jane Fonda: World Hates 'Ignorant' America

Even as the Iraqi people confound the blame-America-first left by rejoicing over the U.S.-led defeat of Saddam Hussein, Ted Turner's former moll "Hanoi" Jane Fonda is telling Canadians that Operation Iraqi Freedom will make the whole world turn against America.

"What it's going to mean for our stability as a nation, for terrorism, for the economy, I can't imagine," the long-ago movie star said Tuesday at a lecture in P.C. Vancouver, British Columbia. "I think the entire world is going to be united against us."

'Ignorant of Reality'

The 65-year-old former actress and college dropout fretted that "she isn't sure what Americans can do about it," the Associated Press reported today, and then made this bizarre, grammatically challenged comment:

"I don't know if a country where the people are so ignorant of reality and of history, if you can call that a free world."

An ill-educated, multimillionaire Tinseltown dilettante and communist apologist accusing others of being "ignorant of reality and history"? Pass this item on as the joke of the week

Sempers,

Roger

JChristin
04-10-03, 01:34 AM
I nominate Jane Fonda as the joke of the century.

or at least a second runner-up to the Iraqi Minister of Information.

Where do those two ever get their information anyway?\

semper fi,
jchristin

DSchmitke
04-10-03, 07:50 AM
Why doesn't Jane just pack her TRASH and leave. Like anyone would care.

ladileathrnek
04-10-03, 08:27 AM
Could you tell me where you got this article from? Ohhhhhhh that woman really strikes a nerve in me!!!!!

thedrifter
04-10-03, 08:37 AM
It was written in the NewsMax.com

Sempers,

Roger

Sgt Sostand
04-10-03, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by ladileathrnek
Could you tell me where you got this article from? Ohhhhhhh that woman really strikes a nerve in me!!!!!

dont let her get your nerve up she is not worth it:marine:

ladileathrnek
04-10-03, 08:44 AM
I know I know, I keep telling myself this as I feel the "flush" tight jaw come to my face and my hands ache as I type .....

Barrio_rat
04-10-03, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by JChristin
I nominate Jane Fonda as the joke of the century.
or at least a second runner-up to the Iraqi Minister of Information.
Where do those two ever get their information anyway?

Nah, she'd be first... At least Baghdad Bob had a purpose in life. He was doing all he could for his side. Hanoi Jane the Commie B.tch Fonda is doing too little too late for the same group. Maybe they should elect her as the head of the new Baghdad non-State...

And, she is worth it.. It's worth remembering what she did and who/what she represents. These things should be passed on to our children - just as it was passed on to me so that our country never forgets.

ladileathrnek
04-10-03, 09:03 AM
I WILL NEVER FORGET!!!! and I am always reminding people when they forget. There is a generation behind us who need to know what she did and obviously continues to do. I agree with you, send her over there or Hanoi to live.....she didn't stay when she went so she obviously likes her way of life that America gives her and her right to free enterprise......

ohhhhh there I go getting started again....sorry about that

Barrio_rat
04-10-03, 09:09 AM
It's okay to vent... Good for the system... Keeps ya from taking out some innocents later on when ya go ballistic! ;)

JChristin
04-10-03, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by ladileathrnek

I WILL NEVER FORGET!!!!
ohhhhh there I go getting started again....sorry about that

She has the same effect on me. That woman, and I use that term loosely, should at least have the decency to fade into the past. But then again, she isn't very smart, nor does she have any decency. She proves that over and over again.

If I ever find myself in a situation where she appears, she will leave with a least some spit on her face. Just some "woman-to-woman" bonding mind you. A man may endure the rath of the media, but a woman on the otherhand.

Wish she would take the money Teddy Boy gave her, buy some sweets, and fade into ever blessed history. But of course, she talks, but did you notice - not in the United States! Wonder what she will do now that her buddy the great Saddam has disappeared and her other buddy Osma is shivering in some cave somewhere.

semper fi,
jchristin

greensideout
04-10-03, 07:18 PM
She is proof that age alone does not bring wisdom.

Never forget jane fonda.

garryh123
04-10-03, 08:44 PM
Jane fonda has been blind to reality her whole life. She was born into a leftist- well -to- do, shallow, elitest hollywood life.

They think "I am rich and famous! Therefor I am far superior to you lower forms of life"

My father did 3 tours in vietnam. I was in 81 thru 85. Our hate for Hanoi Jane burns eternal.

MillRatUSMC
04-10-03, 08:52 PM
Let's count the strikes against hanio jane;
Married a french man,
Joined or associated with the communist party in France.
Got hook on drugs.
In her bio she states that she prosituted herself for drugs.
Gave comfort to any enemy we were fighting.
By making statements and visiting north vietnam.
In her workout videos, she tells women to be themselves.
Than she goes out and get remade by surgery.
Marries a multi-million mogul for the money.
Now she has the nerve to say this...

"I think the entire world is going to be united against us."
'Ignorant of Reality'
The 65-year-old former actress and college dropout fretted that "she isn't sure what Americans can do about it," the Associated Press reported today, and then made this bizarre, grammatically challenged comment:
"I don't know if a country where the people are so ignorant of reality and of history, if you can call that a free world."
Unquote

Against us?
I don't consider her ever being part of us
She's college drop-out and a pi$$ed poor actress.
I too wish that she would just fade away.

Semper Fidelis
Ricardo

SHOOTER1
04-10-03, 08:53 PM
Its too bad Henry didnt drown her when she was born, I notice her brother doesent have anything to do with her either, thiers not a Vet in the world ,who will ever forgit what she did to American Servicemen,When its her time, I hope it isnt quick.:mad: