PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen the Iraqi Minister of Information??

Sixguns
04-09-03, 07:11 PM
I haven't seen the minister of (mis or dis)information on TV today. If it was funny when he was telling the Iraqi people about his country repelling the American attacks and how the Americans would be convincingly defeated, I can't wait to see what he has to say now. Previously he was telling folks how the Americans were at the airport, but then driven out etc. He even tried to explain some events as "Hollywood" films designed to look like Americans taking Iraqi landmarks. Today's statue tumbling might be harder to explain away, seeing as actual Iraqi citizens took part in it or watch first-hand the events in the Baghdad square.

SF,

thedrifter
04-09-03, 07:16 PM
There was reports....that he was last seen right after his last drama speech....he was telling everyone.....

I sure missed the reports he was informing us......LOL

Sempers,

Roger

1shot1kill
04-09-03, 07:17 PM
What kinda stuff was he smoking or was Saddam holding his family hostage ? He was in complete denial of what was going on in his own town.

sf ,
1shot1kill

Sparrowhawk
04-09-03, 08:24 PM
Mohammed Said Sahaf, Iraq information minister

http://sawp.bizland.com/sahaf.jpg

Osotogary
04-09-03, 08:35 PM
I believe that he is the proprietor of Saeeds Motors (financing available) located in the "Good Grief" thread.
Gary

firstsgtmike
04-09-03, 10:18 PM
The next time he surfaces, he'll be working as a taxi driver in New York City.

wrbones
04-09-03, 10:41 PM
Naw. Stand up commediene.

Maybe a bit part inna movie as the lovable liar.....

mrbsox
04-09-03, 11:14 PM
Heard him refered to as 'Minister Magoo'. Must be the THICK glasses that he can't see thru :banana:

greybeard
04-09-03, 11:57 PM
He'll show up as Jane F's pr rep.