PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas

jahhead88
12-22-07, 09:59 AM
For many of you who know me as jahhead88, know that I've had some challenges this year with my wife's pregnancy complications, the birth and eventual passing of my twin boys.

However, in the midst of this, Marines whom I have never met face to face, stepped up to the plate and offered prayers for my wife and children. I don't think there are enough words to describe my gratitude for the Marines I have come to know through leatherneck.com.

So, to all of you I want to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Many of you have helped me more than you know. And with that, I want to say God be with all of you this holiday season, and I hope and pray you are all abundantly blessed for the coming new year.

Semper Fi,

Brian Ouellette

AKA Jahhead88

1-1Heavygunner
12-22-07, 10:12 AM
Happy Holidays, brother. I hope the New Year brings good things for you and your family.

sparkie
12-22-07, 10:13 AM
The same back at ya, Brian. From my family to yours.

rb1651
12-22-07, 11:16 AM
Merry Christmas to you and yours. May the New Year bring you happiness and hope.

OLE SARG
12-22-07, 01:45 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR BRIAN!!!!!!! Hope your New Year is bright and happy!!!!

SEMPER FI,

mike christy
12-22-07, 04:12 PM
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, you will remain on the prayer list.

Big Jim
12-22-07, 04:14 PM
Brian,

May you and your family be truly blessed this next year. I want you and your family to have the merriest of Christmas' and all the happiness in the world...you truly deserve it.

Merry Christmas brother....

Gary Hall
12-22-07, 04:33 PM
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year and as my Grand kids in South LA. would say "May 08 be a Tres Bon Year".

Phantom Blooper
12-22-07, 05:25 PM
I was watching a TV show about horse drawn sleighs. There were many views from the driver's seat, and I got to thinking...
If not for the internal combustion engine, I would be sitting in my non-automobile looking at the rear ends of 340 horses. Not a pretty sight.:sick:

Merry Christmas to all!

:evilgrin:

sgt tony
12-22-07, 05:55 PM
Merry Christmas my friend and brother may your family have a Happy New Years also and my 2008 be better for us all.