View Full Version : Christmas In Iraq: SitRep 2

thedrifter
12-21-07, 02:59 AM
Christmas In Iraq: SitRep 2
Posted By Laughing_Wolf

Packing Underway? Check
Gear Purchased? Check
ITO? In Process
Belly Like A Bowl Full of Jelly? Check (darn it)

Right now, only paperwork or flight cancellations can delay things. When I am leaving is now up to the fates, and I am very much looking forward to being back in Iraq.

I can't say thank you enough to H. L. DeVore and Prudent Publishing, which is the parent company of GalleryCollection.com for his generosity and ongoing help and interest. Thanks to him, this is a go and we are trying an experiment (or three) this time courtesy of him and Prudent Publishing. Check them out, and if you filled out one of the cards for the troops, consider sending them a thank you for all they are doing. Soldier's Angels continues to open doors and provide support. I can't say enough good about them, and will say thatanyone who doesn't rate them highly is full of it. There is no better group of dedicated volunteers out there, and I am proud to work with them and to help represent them in my travels. Courtesy of co-blogger Mr. Wolf, Gryphon Air is getting me into and out of Baghdad. I also want to thank each of you who has made a donation to Soldier's Angels and/or myself. As I said before:
...go make a donation to Soldier's Angels.; or, Adopt a Soldier; or, if you have some time (even just a little bit) volunteer.

There is more to come. Some very good things, methinks. Yes, we here at Blackfive are up to something...

LW

Ellie