PDA

View Full Version : two kinds of people

gtmojester
12-20-07, 07:38 AM
Yep I here from those people all the time. Thats because,there are only two kinds of people in this world. Marines and those who want to be:evilgrin: . Sempr Fi A Co. 1st BN 1007 Parridise Island:marine:

thedrifter
12-20-07, 07:49 AM
;)

Ellie

gtmojester
12-20-07, 08:41 AM
Maim Thank you for your husband s service he like many other Marines have passed a tourch on to those who still serve and I know they will do awsome until they pass it on to next generation of Devil dogs. Know that he is still with each and every marine kicking our butts and keeping us in the fight . OOORAh Once a Marine Always A Marine

mrbsox
12-20-07, 10:40 AM
Maim Thank you for your husband s service he like many other Marines have passed a tourch on to those who still serve and I know they will do awsome until they pass it on to next generation of Devil dogs. Know that he is still with each and every marine kicking our butts and keeping us in the fight . OOORAh Once a Marine Always A Marine

Corporal,

And thank you for remembering that 'theDrifter' still lives on. And not only on this site.

Now....
fill out your profile before Ms. Ellie puts you on the Fkn DUTY ROSTER. You'll be CG so long the company clerk will have your name put into a STAMP for his daily reports !!

ROGER THAT !!

gtmojester
12-21-07, 08:43 AM
Roger that Lance I square that away right now.Thanks for the heads up
Semper Fi

mrbsox
12-21-07, 11:11 AM
Sea bag in the corner
Get some sea stories ready.

Hope you feel a comfortable here as 'thedrifter' made me feel when I found this place several years ago :thumbup:

Welcome aboard
Semper FI :flag: