PDA

View Full Version : Anti war makes me sick

Patriot34
12-16-07, 01:38 PM
Everytime I turn on the radio or TV I hear about how we need to pull out of Iraq. If this thought is even creeping into your mind let me take you back...

8:45 a.m. (all times are EDT): A hijacked passenger jet, American Airlines Flight 11 out of Boston, Massachusetts, crashes into the north tower of the World Trade Center, tearing a gaping hole in the building and setting it afire.
http://www.cnn.com/2001/US/09/11/chronology.attack/custom.2nd.plane.jpg Plane hits WTC.
9:03 a.m.: A second hijacked airliner, United Airlines Flight 175 from Boston, crashes into the south tower of the World Trade Center and explodes. Both buildings are burning.
9:17 a.m.: The Federal Aviation Administration shuts down all New York City area airports.
9:21 a.m.: The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey orders all bridges and tunnels in the New York area closed.
9:30 a.m.: President Bush, speaking in Sarasota, Florida, says the country has suffered an "apparent terrorist attack."
9:40 a.m.: The FAA halts all flight operations at U.S. airports, the first time in U.S. history that air traffic nationwide has been halted.
9:43 a.m.: American Airlines Flight 77 crashes into the Pentagon, sending up a huge plume of smoke. Evacuation begins immediately.
9:45 a.m.: The White House evacuates.
9:57 a.m.: Bush departs from Florida.
10:05 a.m.: The south tower of the World Trade Center collapses, plummeting into the streets below. A massive cloud of dust and debris forms and slowly drifts away from the building.
http://www.cnn.com/2001/US/09/11/chronology.attack/custom.southside.pentagon.jpg Pentagon burns.
10:08 a.m.: Secret Service agents armed with automatic rifles are deployed into Lafayette Park across from the White House.
10:10 a.m.: A portion of the Pentagon collapses.
10:10 a.m.: United Airlines Flight 93, also hijacked, crashes in Somerset County, Pennsylvania, southeast of Pittsburgh.
10:13 a.m.: The United Nations building evacuates, including 4,700 people from the headquarters building and 7,000 total from UNICEF and U.N. development programs.
10:22 a.m.: In Washington, the State and Justice departments are evacuated, along with the World Bank.
10:24 a.m.: The FAA reports that all inbound transatlantic aircraft flying into the United States are being diverted to Canada.
http://www.cnn.com/2001/US/09/11/chronology.attack/customl.pennsylvania.crash.jpg Pennsylvania crash scene
10:28 a.m.: The World Trade Center's north tower collapses from the top down as if it were being peeled apart, releasing a tremendous cloud of debris and smoke.

There were 2,974 fatalities, not including the 19 hijackers: 246 on the four planes (no one on board any of the hijacked aircraft survived) 2,603 in New York City in the towers and on the ground, and 125 at the Pentagon.

TOTAL AMERICAN DEATHS=5,948

If we pull out of Iraq, your Marine brothers that gave their lives to ensure that the culprits of this would pay dearly would have died in vein. I am going to enlist, and once I become a Marine I'm sure of one thing.

AL-QEADA WILL PAY DEARLY FOR THIS.

OLE SARG
12-16-07, 01:49 PM
The U. S. seems to have a short memory thanks to our dickhead politicians we have inhabiting the HHOOLLLLOOWW HALLS OF THE LOWEST-ASSED CONGRESS ON RECORDS - IN OTHER WORDS A BUNCH OF ****ING LLLOOOOOOSSSEEEERRRR POLITICIANS!!!!!!!
I wouldn't give you a ****ing nickel for enough powder to blow these ****heads to HELL, which is where 99% of them deserve to be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SELF-SERVING BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,