PDA

View Full Version : Border Patrol agents, less worthy of a pardon?

greensideout
12-13-07, 04:50 PM
. <br />
<br />
Thursday, December 13, 2007 <br />
<br />
<br />
INVASION USA <br />
Moonshiner, thieves, drug dealers get help <br />
But Ramos, Compean abandoned in Bush pardons <br />
<br />
-

OLE SARG
12-13-07, 05:56 PM
That pretty ****ing good when Border Agents go to prison for shooting a no-good, piece of ****, felon, dirtbag, greaser, in the ass - the only thing I would fault the Border Agents on would be their marksmanship!!!!!!!! Empty magazine at center of mass, including two (2) to the head, and they would not have this problem. I think the BBBIIIGGGGGGEEESSSTTT problem is we have a ****head ass attorney general in the area working for the ****ing MEXICANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's the one that should be sitting his fatass in prison!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY ****ING $.02 WORTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

greensideout
12-13-07, 10:48 PM
OLE SARG, I agree that something is wrong, very wrong!

Sgt Leprechaun
12-14-07, 02:43 PM
Jacked up for sure. Bush has made a big mistake here, and it's a big reason why I've lost faith in him as a president. He was always spouting too much of that 'compassionate conservative' crap for my liking, but where is it when it matters?

Totally disgusting.

OH, and BTW, the scumbag that caused all this just got popped in another border crossing with ANOTHER load of dope.

The US attorney down there needs to be horsewhipped.

Finger
12-14-07, 02:56 PM
The only thing I have ever been able to think of this situation, is that the BP Head Shed itself don't want them pardoned. I think there is more here then we know. It is the only acceptable explanation. As an old cop, I find that not reporting an officer involved shooting is a bit suspicious.

S/F
Finger<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

Sgt Leprechaun
12-14-07, 03:09 PM
IF they were regular beat coppers, yeah, but I'm not sure of the radio or comms procedure they have in place.

But, yeah, it sure seems like the head shed is out to burn those guys...gotta wonder 'Why'?

jrhd97
12-14-07, 07:41 PM
This article shows a possible reason why these two have not beem pardoned.
http://www.christianworldviewnetwork.com/article.php/2829/Harry_Valentine
Our fearless leader has shown he doesn't care for "compasionate conservatisim". Our stumbler and chief is demonstrating his true self.

jrhd97
12-14-07, 07:45 PM
Why doesn't this article remind people of the conditions these two are being subjected to? The following link describes there living conditions.
http://rohrabacher.house.gov/News/DocumentSingle.aspx?DocumentID=76532
Any wonder why the border patrol can't get enough agents, who wants to be treated in this manner.

OLE SARG
12-14-07, 08:56 PM
Nice set of DOUBLE STANDARDS, HUH?????????????????????

All this BS goes back to marksmanship training, if the piece of **** drug dealer was DEAD, THIS BS WOULD NOT BE GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

Nimrod1193
12-15-07, 02:18 AM
The only thing I have ever been able to think of this situation, is that the BP Head Shed itself don't want them pardoned. I think there is more here then we know. It is the only acceptable explanation. As an old cop, I find that not reporting an officer involved shooting is a bit suspicious.

S/F
Finger<O:p></O:p>

I've been a cop for 22 years and there is an old saying; "The first person to call the police gets to be the victim." I've got a lot of good friends in the Border Patrol, and I'm not saying that Ramos and Compean didn't get a raw deal, but some of this they brought on themselves. That said, I think that they, at the very least, deserve to have their sentences commuted. Their sentences are far too harsh, considering the circumstances.

hrscowboy
12-15-07, 02:24 AM
yelp thats why dead men tell no tales...

Sender
12-19-07, 07:40 AM
Go to www.DOJ.gov and the testimony on this case is all in there. This might clear things up for a lot of you.

Sender out

OLE SARG
12-19-07, 10:53 AM
In my opinion, the AG that prosecuted these two needs his nuts cut out and handed to him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think the son of ***** works part-time for the ****ing mexican government!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OR he's a ****ing part-time drug dealer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

Scottyva
12-19-07, 01:10 PM
OLE SARG, I agree that something is wrong, very wrong!

Did anyone see Ron Paul on Glenn Beck Last Night? He supports pardoning the Agents in Question but wants an Investigation of this poor excuse of a DA as well.:evilgrin: