PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Ph4T4l1Ty
12-12-07, 08:10 PM
My name is K. Bogaerd. I own a Military equipment supply company in New Zealand. I am a former member of the New Zealand Army and have served proudly alongside Marines on a number of occasions. My company and the training group that i own have decided to sponsor a Marine, whom i know personally. What we would like to know from you DevilDogs is what sorta equipment we could send him when he goes to the sandbox that he will need but is not part of his TO & E?

Semper Fi

SSGT K.Bogaerd
2/1 Recon
Royal New Zealand Infantry (Ret)

sparkie
12-12-07, 09:42 PM
Watch what you send, that isn't contraband. Start with lipchap.;> And you might try filling out your profile.

sparkie
12-13-07, 07:37 AM
Never enough socks, or candy.

Marine84
12-13-07, 03:16 PM
Make sure you put a picture in there for him too - does that work between you guys? LOL!

I sent cookies, "man stuff" that smells good, a Christmas cooffee cup with bags of stuff to drink, candy canes, a picture of me (and NO I WILL NOT tell ya'll what kind of picture!) and a Christmas card with a touch of scent to it.

Justin88
12-13-07, 03:21 PM
my unlce always liked to get some copenhagen lol

Sgt Leprechaun
12-14-07, 02:41 PM
84...you are SUCH a bad girl.

Ph4T4l1Ty
12-14-07, 03:39 PM
Lol, not quite along the lines i was thinking but so far have got him a Leatherman Tool kit, a Hydra pack, a personal IV kit, a 21" ASP baton, a few packs of Ready Clot and a Surefire G2 and RIS Mount. Got the usual personal stuff as well but was wondering if you can let me know what else he might need.
Cheers and Merry Xmas

Big Jim
12-14-07, 04:37 PM
I sent cookies, "man stuff" that smells good, a Christmas cooffee cup with bags of stuff to drink, candy canes, a picture of me (and NO I WILL NOT tell ya'll what kind of picture!)

Oh, c'mon...was it tasteful at least? I remember when I was in Desert Shield/ Storm and I had a few girlsfriends send me some really decent pictures with some nude and others with bikinis and yet others...well...we won't talk about those ones!!!!