PDA

View Full Version : How does deployment work?

thaichee
12-12-07, 02:56 PM
I am sure it can very, but I want to know all the logistics of it.

Like do you go away for a year, and then get a month off (being stateside) or are you pretty much there until they feel like it...

I want to know how it is for both active, and reserve.

Zulu 36
12-12-07, 03:10 PM
Post profile. Read rules and stickies carefully. Then come back.

Wyoming
12-12-07, 04:20 PM
Post profile. Read rules and stickies carefully. Then come back.

Aw Man, I wanted to answer this one.

OK, rules broke, here goes -

I am sure it can very, but I want to know all the logistics of it.
Like do you go away for a year, and then get a month off (being stateside) or are you pretty much there until they feel like it...
I want to know how it is for both active, and reserve.

It's like, well, like you get orders like, and you go away, like, and then like, you come home, like, and you take leave like, AND then, you WANT to go back, like.

rvillac2
12-12-07, 04:36 PM
Like, for sure, dude.

Dave Coup
12-12-07, 04:38 PM
Yo Big Al like totally righteous dude

Phantom Blooper
12-12-07, 04:55 PM
I like this like shiat!:evilgrin:

Phantom Blooper
12-12-07, 07:28 PM
You get on a a GREAT BIG boatsy woatsy and floatsy around the water for like six months! It's like the Titanic! The Marines like stay like below! Ewwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!:sick:

Or you can like fly on one of those GREAT BIG AIRO PLANES and like get there like real fast! Especially if you have like purty like stewardess's like takin' care of you! But like most of the time it is like a burly Air Farce fly boy with like a BIG 38!:cool:

It's like you can stay gone a year or like 6 months and like get like shot at and nowadays eat out of a plastic like bag! And like shiat in like a can or hole! And it's like real hot and sticky and like dusty and like gritty and like you like don't like shower for like a long time. And the the consolation is that there is two hundred people like...Marines just like you!:evilgrin:

sparkie
12-12-07, 07:35 PM
Lighten up,,, Bros. Wern't you young and wet once? Give the child a chance.