PDA

View Full Version : Cops: Couple sold vet grave markers for drugs

thedrifter
12-11-07, 03:08 PM
Cops: Couple sold vet grave markers for drugs <br />
The Associated Press <br />
Posted : Monday Dec 10, 2007 8:08:42 EST <br />
<br />
NEW CASTLE, Pa. — State police say a Lawrence County couple might have stolen as many...

DJA20080211
12-11-07, 03:39 PM
public execution i say.

Sgt Leprechaun
12-11-07, 11:26 PM
Typical also. I'd like to see them be sentenced to clean up dog crap in cemetaries with there bare hands for about 10 years, wearing a sign saying:

"I'm here because I'm a scumbag who stole grave markers of heroes far better than myself".

Either that, or they should be shipped directly to the front in Afganistan.

mike christy
12-12-07, 11:40 AM
:mad: These scumbags hit one of the cemeteries that I take care of, I will remember their names, someday if the gods are willing, I will meet them in person....

lovdog
12-12-07, 11:57 AM
I'm sorry to say that these "idiots" are from my town. I don't know them (we have a population of around 35,000) but unfortunately drugs are a real problem here, just like lots of places all over this nation. I've always said that "desperate people do desperate things" whether it be for money, drugs or just plain greed!
Parents, teachers, and the military instill the pride in oneself growing up - if you miss having the opportunity to have integrity branded in your brain - its easy to go off the deep end in life. About 95% of the population are pretty good people whether its in New Castle or nationwide - its the 5% that you have to watch out for - they were put on this planet to make ones life miserable - whether it be theirs or yours.
If you look around closely, you will notice the decline in the morality of the country as a whole and that its continually spiraling downward. How do you stop the snowball from getting bigger when our lawmakers throw common sense out the window in favor of what is "politically correct".
Until we "get right with God", bring back pride in our Country, watch out for our fellow man, and have some decent leadership from our government officials - I have a feeling that it will get worse as time passes. And, it won't be just New Castle having gravemarkers destroyed and turned in for pieces of gold.
Lovdog - SF

FistFu68
12-12-07, 12:05 PM
:usmc: THOU SHALT NOT STEAL~JUST AS THE BRASS WAS MELTED~THEY SHALL BE MELTED :usmc: :thumbdown