PDA

View Full Version : Correctional Serv./Brig Co., LeJeune

Thirsty Pilgrim
12-09-07, 04:44 PM
Figured that I'd try again.

Anyone out there who served with Correctional Services Co., (name was changed to Brig Co.), H&S Bn., Camp LeJeune?

colt59
12-25-07, 02:49 PM
Wasn't in the unit, but I did do 6 months there in 78. Interesting place. The Marines take hard labor very seriously.

FistFu68
12-25-07, 05:25 PM
:evilgrin: DID TIME THERE NOV.69 WHEN IT WAS "REDLINE",FOR CRACKING A S/SGT'S JAW;HE TRIED SELLING ME SOME GRASS.HE DENIED IT OF COARSE!!!:mad: :beer:

colt59
07-29-09, 11:13 AM
Here's a shot of the brig from 1979 and 2006

Old Marine
07-29-09, 02:55 PM
At Camp Pendleton, I stepped between a prisoner and his chaser. That was a bad move, as I was told to fall in with the prisoners and spent the rest of the day with them.

Riven37
07-30-09, 01:52 PM
No, but I did spend a short tour in the Camp LeJeune Brig lol Then they made me a chaser. lol

Anyone out there who served with Correctional Services Co., (name was changed to Brig Co.), H&S Bn., Camp LeJeune?

Riven37
07-30-09, 01:55 PM
Close , went AWOL in June 69 ended up there for 7 days lol I met this guy who would bit off the heads of moths sick dude...just trying to get he was lol

:evilgrin: DID TIME THERE NOV.69 WHEN IT WAS "REDLINE",FOR CRACKING A S/SGT'S JAW;HE TRIED SELLING ME SOME GRASS.HE DENIED IT OF COARSE!!!:mad: :beer:

sparkie
07-31-09, 06:53 AM
Jan '70, 30 days. I just missed you Fist. Remember the razor blade tournaments?
Got real good at flickin those things.

temarti
07-31-09, 09:56 AM

Anyone out there who served with Correctional Services Co., (name was changed to Brig Co.), H&S Bn., Camp LeJeune?You my have to rephrase and ask who has served time at the LeJeune brig...:beer:

Riven37
07-31-09, 12:01 PM
" A Marine isn't a Marine unless he's done time in the Brig."

Chesty :flag:

FistFu68
07-31-09, 01:06 PM
:evilgrin: Sparkie sometimes I think the Guards had it worse than the Inmates,OLD Marine was Brig rat 4 a day;I knew there was something I liked about You Gunny(lol)none of that liking leads 2 lovin chit either S/F :beer: :iwo:

ggyoung
07-31-09, 01:47 PM
Never worked a brig stateside. Worked the brig at Happy Valley, Vietnam for the last 3 months on my 2ed visit to that wonderful country. Now that was a good way to fight a war. Fat back tents then every other day it was off to the USAF NCO club. Then the damn army came up from LBJ to take over the brig. I have never seen anything so screwed up in my life time. Our last night there Charily sent 12 or 13 rockets and 30 some mortars our way. Would you believe that them army guys had all there rifles locked up in the Amory.

sparkie
07-31-09, 07:10 PM
You know, Fist. When I first filled out my profile saying I was a brig rat, I had a few saying I was a ****bird. Now, a bunch wanna claim it. Small World. Yea. I was a Brig rat,,,, But went on to be Outstanding. Making Sarge in 4. [plus 2 months bad time] LOL.
Fist,,,,, You ARE Outstanding in my book. SF, Brother,,,,,,,,