PDA

View Full Version : Mcsf?

simperfi082007
12-02-07, 07:25 PM
I know there is a sim question in another forum about the MCSF billet but i have my own question. I just grad from MCRD San Diego on Nov 16 and while there on team week was told by a marine that married marines are disqualified from MCSF. I do know this is the case for MSG and presidential and such, but is it for MCSF. I ask cause i am currently married. And one last question. I also want to be in the 8th&I silent drill platoon. Does being marrien disqual me from that, and if not what is the best way to go about requestion an interview for it. Any help would be great.

Simper Fi,
Pvt. Glover

Wyoming
12-02-07, 07:39 PM
I know there is a sim question in another forum about the MCSF billet but i have my own question. I just grad from MCRD San Diego on Nov 16 and while there on team week was told by a marine that married marines are disqualified from MCSF. I do know this is the case for MSG and presidential and such, but is it for MCSF. I ask cause i am currently married. And one last question. I also want to be in the 8th&I silent drill platoon. Does being marrien disqual me from that, and if not what is the best way to go about requestion an interview for it. Any help would be great.

Simper Fi,
Pvt. Glover

Boy O Boy - Where to start?

cturner
12-02-07, 08:04 PM
Being married does DQ you from 8th and I, but not F.A.S.T. and PRP MCSF billets.

PatriotGirl422
12-02-07, 08:51 PM
Boy O Boy - Where to start?

I think I caught about twice as many as you did.

Wyoming
12-02-07, 08:53 PM
I think I caught about twice as many as you did.

I was trying to be nice Vickie.:cool:

How's the tat?

Phantom Blooper
12-02-07, 09:01 PM
Cranial Rectumitis disqualifies one from a number of different things. Get your cranium out of the rectum and you might be able to see or hear things that are pertinent to Marine Corps life.

The Marine Corps never promised you a rose garden.....but,that doesn't mean that you have to create a rock garden,when you post!:evilgrin:

HellMarcher514
12-03-07, 02:50 AM
Might wanna do a quick double check for spelling and grammar before you post here....

How've you been? I remember you from team week doing working party for 2nd RTBN (Clean-up for Golf Company's EGA ceremony, etc. if I remember right), I was the one from 1042 who didn't ever relax.

Simper Fi,
Pvt. Glover

thewookie
12-03-07, 06:44 AM
Lock him on PFC

simperfi082007
12-03-07, 08:38 AM
yeah I rember. Ive been good, just ready to get back to training. How about yourself. Sorry about my first post. I have trouble posting from my cell phone. simper fi Pvt Glover