PDA

View Full Version : RE: The Press Release...

TeufelHunden
07-24-02, 03:02 PM
Leatherneck.com Partners With Marine Corps Recruiting Command

July 25, 2002

Jacksonville, FL -- Leatherneck.com, a Marine Corps website devoted to serving the community of past, present and future Marines, announced today it has partnered with Marine Corps Recruiting Command (MCRC). With up-to-date news, video feeds, live chat and discussion forums, Leatherneck is the ultimate Marine Corps resource. Of importance to MCRC is the portion
of the site devoted to helping prospects get information about the Marine Corps. Questions from members of the Delayed Entry Program can also be answered. A forum known as "The Poolee Hall," allows site members to post questions and get needed information from a moderator and/or other website members. Additionally, MCRC is provided with member and site visitor data for those requesting enlistment information. The leads are then processed through the Priority Prospect Card program and delivered to recruiting stations....

Good on ya Jerry! Didn't realize you had this in the works. I 'spose we'll hafta be on our best behavior now ;)

Sparrowhawk
07-24-02, 05:09 PM
Bones, and Drifter, and Ladyleatherneck, and Cas, and SgtofMarines, Sgt. T, and all those 0311's, why I don't about them folks.

But I'm gona behave.........

Ha,ha,hehehehehhe

Sixguns
07-24-02, 05:39 PM
I am sure many people are suspect of what is said and done on a "Marine" site. In order to present a good image, maybe we should think of keeping the house here in order. Just a thought. Not trying to censor anyone.

thedrifter
07-24-02, 05:40 PM
Now since Jerry is going to make us all behave......

I have to get my supplies ready......

Let's see what is in my bag..........

Sempers,

Roger

http://homepage.mac.com/pinhole_me/pinhole6.jpg

SSgtOfMarines
07-24-02, 06:03 PM
sixguns wanted me to start posting my artwork again. If HQMC is gonna start keeping an eye on this place, well, looks like im gonna have to request PCS orders outta here. The sea bag and alice pack are already packed.

Semper Adios!

Shaffer
07-24-02, 06:44 PM
LL
CAS
Sparrowhawk
Sgt T
SOM
Drifter
and even Sixguns...

You are all on the chalk board and I am watching you!:D

Actually you all have been just fine. A couple things here and there that need to be edited but nothing major. I don't think that we really have to be to conscience of what we can or cannot do. I don't want this board to be censored. I personally hate when I have to edit anything. This is first and foremost a Marine site, however we do have a lot to offer to recruits, parents and enthusiasts.

We all are doing good things or else we wouldn't of had this opportunity to work with the Marine Corps.

To everyone who frequents Leatherneck:
Keep up the good work...You're doing a GREAT JOB!

Semper Fi,
Jerry

wrbones
07-24-02, 07:23 PM
got a good conduct medal to prove it! but that Sparrowhawk feller, ....well....ya might want to keep an eye on him.......He's got that funny look in his eyes......

wrbones
07-24-02, 07:27 PM
Good job, Marines. Save posting the e-addy alla time, and give a more direct resource to us in helping folks.

JAMarine
07-25-02, 09:33 AM
I am personally honored to be a part of a Family such as this.

That is all.

Barndog
07-25-02, 09:59 AM
Semper Fi, Jerry.:banana:

Here...... have a banana

Barndog