PDA

View Full Version : Boston Semper Fidelis Society

Danno52
11-19-07, 03:18 PM
Does any know where the Semper Fidelis Society is in Boston or how to contact them? A google search leads to NROTC sites. I know there's a Semper Fi chapter in Boston because the have a huge breakfast on our Birthday. Any help is appreciated.
:flag:

jetdawgg
11-19-07, 03:28 PM
Does any know where the Semper Fidelis Society is in Boston or how to contact them? A google search leads to NROTC sites. I know there's a Semper Fi chapter in Boston because the have a huge breakfast on our Birthday. Any help is appreciated.
:flag:

Try hitting up on Mr BoSox. I think that he is from NE:usmc:

thewookie
11-19-07, 03:33 PM
Contact Tom Lyons, he runs the Boston Semper Fidelis Society's annual Birthday Ball luncheon and golf tournament. The address is 43 Hawkins Street, Boston, MA, 02114. I don't know of any phone listing, I only know the address because each year they send me a newsletter because I've attended the birthday luncheons. I hope this helps.

Danno52
11-19-07, 04:09 PM
Hey guys Thanks! thewookie probably gave me the info I need. I'll try contacting Tom Lyons.

thewookie
11-19-07, 04:29 PM
Good luck, he's not easy to find.

Osotogary
11-20-07, 12:39 PM
I think that USMC-FO is a member.

yellowwing
11-20-07, 02:53 PM
Tom Lyons email address (TLyons@masshousing.com)! TLyons@masshousing.com

thewookie
11-20-07, 11:21 PM
Tom Lyons works for MassHousing? Tom can you contact me?

stoneman50
11-12-08, 10:46 AM
I just wanted to thank all the Marines that put on the 10/Nov luncheon and Jerry McCarthy for buying me a ticket. It was the first time I have attended and it touched me like nothing else has in years. I will be back and will bring a bunch of my Marine buddies next year. OOH-RAH!!
Tom McCarthy

yellowwing
11-12-08, 10:57 AM
Why wait until next year? I'm sure that Boston has many MCL things going on all year. even if its just a pretense to hanging out and raising a glass?

thewookie
11-12-08, 11:50 AM
I just wanted to thank all the Marines that put on the 10/Nov luncheon and Jerry McCarthy for buying me a ticket. It was the first time I have attended and it touched me like nothing else has in years. I will be back and will bring a bunch of my Marine buddies next year. OOH-RAH!!
Tom McCarthy

I was there also, again this year, what a show they put on!

Send them your name and contact info and ask them to put you on the mailing list. They sponsor a few events during the year to include a nice golf event early in the summer.

Boston Semper Fidelis Society
43 Hawkins Street
Boston, MA 02030

Danno52
11-12-08, 06:37 PM
Hey Guys,

Does anyone know how to get ahold of the Society or Mr. Lyons? I'd like to go next year. Thanks and Semper Fi!

Frankydp
11-01-09, 12:16 PM
I have not heard back via email but I am under impression that the below link is the same event as last year.

http://fisherhouseboston.org/

thewookie
11-01-09, 05:09 PM
I have not heard back via email but I am under impression that the below link is the same event as last year.

http://fisherhouseboston.org/

The link might be good, but if you haven't got your ticket yet, you might be SOL. I have my ticket... going up with 9 guys this year. Semper Fi Marines......