PDA

View Full Version : thanksgiving wishes.

marine0351
11-19-07, 11:49 AM
:flag: To all my brothers and sister Marines, i want at this time to wish each and everyone of you all , an Happy thanksgiving. I know many will not be home for good sit down meal with their families and friends. but as an older marine my heart and sprite with be with each one of you. Every time i read sgt grit or here in leatherneck.com of the job you are doing. makes this marine stand proud and salute each one of you. I would honor to have anyone of you all to email if you need someone to write or back to you. as before you are my Brother and Sister marines. semper fi and Gods speed.:usmc:

thedrifter
11-19-07, 12:51 PM
Happy Thanksgiving Marines!

Ellie

grizzly
11-19-07, 03:34 PM
:flag: To all my brothers and sister Marines, i want at this time to wish each and everyone of you all , an Happy thanksgiving. I know many will not be home for good sit down meal with their families and friends. but as an older marine my heart and sprite with be with each one of you. Every time i read sgt grit or here in leatherneck.com of the job you are doing. makes this marine stand proud and salute each one of you. I would honor to have anyone of you all to email if you need someone to write or back to you. as before you are my Brother and Sister marines. semper fi and Gods speed.:usmc: while I cant improve on what was said,I agree! To all those who are in harms way,I wish you a deeply felt Happy Thanksgiving,for it is because of people like you who make my life as a PROUD AMERICAN,so much more enjoyable.and to you other jarheads Happy Thanksgiving!! and Semper Fi to all:iwo:

FistFu68
11-19-07, 03:54 PM
:usmc: TOO THE BRAVE~GOOD FORTUNE~HAPPY THANKSGIVING :usmc: :iwo:

Scottyva
11-19-07, 05:11 PM
:flag: Happy Thanksgiving Marines :marine:

booksbenji
11-19-07, 05:20 PM
:thumbup:

sum very special people, ok. Just little prayer, a group prayer, help a family with their thanksgiving cause w/o your help there would not be 1:

http://www.cpmsglife.org/tg/2006tdm1.html

HANDSLAUTE

Phantom Blooper
11-19-07, 05:33 PM
I am thankful for a host of different things throughout the year! I wish everyone a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

But the thing I am most thankful for right now is that Thankgiving only comes once a year!:beer:

:evilgrin:

davblay
11-19-07, 07:15 PM
I am thankful for a host of different things throughout the year! I wish everyone a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

But the thing I am most thankful for right now is that Thankgiving only comes once a year!:beer:

:evilgrin:

I second that blooper! Semper Fi and Happy Thanksgiving to All Marines and thier families!

sparkie
11-19-07, 07:21 PM
I missed a couple a Thanksgivings, and Christmases,,,, I feel for those who are without those.and those they love. May it all be made up to them ,,,The few, The proud. The heros. Happy Holidays, no matter what. Thats an order,,,;>

LCPLE3
11-20-07, 08:37 AM
I saw you across a crowded room among all the others that were there. The lights seemed to shine down on you alone. I knew then I had to have you for my own. Willingly, you came with me to my home. From the car, I carried you & threw the door. Looking at you, I admire your body, your well shaped legs, and breasts. Slowly I remove what wraps, around your body so tightly, fitting you like a glove. Exposing your tender white skin. From your neck I remove your charms, and carry you off in my arms, to the warm water that awaits. The water cascades down your neck, flowing over your soft breasts then, making your legs glisten with wetness. Droplets of water cover your taut skin. My hands rub your body, ummmm running them threw the beads of water. Making them trickle down off your body. I place my fingers inside you. You are warm and moist, so ready. I carry your still dripping body, to a laying place, so that I can put inside you what was well prepared to enter you before we even came through the door. As soon as I lay you down your legs spread open wide. You are ready now and so am I. I put a little in slowly at first, getting a feel for how much you can take in. I put in more, you take it willingly. In anticipation, faster and faster I put it in, pushing it in deeply as far as I can, until I can't put any more in, you are so tight. With your legs wrapped tightly, not wanting to release any of it, I make you so hot for a very long time, until your sweet juices escape from within. Then I taste you, with my tongue at first, your skin is so soft and tender. I taste more of you with my mouth, you are so hot and moist, you taste so good. Your juices coating my mouth, making me drool in anticipation of eating you more, with every taste. "Oh yes", I say to you,

I must say Grace "Thank God for Butterball turkey!”

:marine:

Osotogary
11-20-07, 09:20 AM
Geezus, LCPLE3, here's hoping that that Butterball turkey isn't a Tom Turkey. LOL!
All the best to you and yours this upcoming Thanksgiving.

booksbenji
11-20-07, 01:29 PM
:thumbup: :sick: :devious:

yellowwing
11-20-07, 05:39 PM
I Thank the Good Lord I Live in a Free World. That's the best thing about this life. If anyone wants to enslave me on any level, I also thank Him I got 400,000 Bros and Sisters that got my back! :usmc:

DROD
11-21-07, 08:28 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to All ! SEMPER FI !

OLE SARG
11-21-07, 11:04 AM
Happy Thanksgiving To All Serving This Great Country!!!!!!!!!

Semper Fi,

grizzly
11-21-07, 11:56 AM
LCpl3 Thats the 1st time I've ever seen or read where someone could make eating turkey a sexual experience.Thats funny. :D

ringoffire
11-21-07, 12:21 PM
Happy Thanksgiving!!

sparkie
11-21-07, 05:58 PM
Beware,,,, Triptophane is a drug. [Turkey makes you sleepy] Next they will be shootin turkey. Oh, yea. They did.

Rowdy1948
11-21-07, 08:13 PM
Happy Thanksgiving To all my brothers and sisters here and everywhere we are serving. Semper Fi.

LCPLE3
11-22-07, 02:26 AM
A young man named John received a parrot as a gift. The parrot had a bad attitude and an even worse vocabulary. Every word out of the bird's mouth was rude, obnoxious and laced with profanity. John tried and tried to change the bird's attitude by consistently saying only polite words, playing soft music and anything else he could think of to "clean up" the bird's vocabulary. Finally, John was fed up and he yelled at the parrot. The parrot yelled back. John shook the parrot and the parrot got angrier and even ruder.
John, in desperation, threw up his hand, grabbed the bird and put him in the freezer.
For a few minutes the parrot squawked and kicked and screamed. Then suddenly there was total quiet. Not a peep was heard for over a minute. Fearing that he'd hurt the parrot, John quickly opened the door to the freezer.
The parrot calmly stepped out onto John's outstretched arms and said "I believe I may have offended you with my rude language and actions. I'm sincerely remorseful for my inappropriate transgressions and I fully intend to do everything I can to correct my rude and unforgivable behavior."
John was stunned at the change in the bird's attitude. As he was about to ask the parrot what had made such a dramatic change in his behavior, the bird continued, "May I ask what the turkey did?"

:marine: HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

DGardner
11-22-07, 08:42 AM
I wish that every member of the armed forces serving overseas will at leaset have the opportunity to call their family today, and speak with them.

Osotogary
11-22-07, 12:29 PM
Here it is, about 13:25 pm., the turkey is in the oven and all the other fixings and condiments are in the process of being prepared and I, some still feel hollow inside. Naturally, as chief chef in...

recon532002
11-22-07, 12:40 PM
Semper Fi Brothers

RECON

Osotogary
11-22-07, 05:27 PM
Enjoy your goobler.

mike christy
11-22-07, 06:44 PM
I hope that everyone had a happy turkey day, and said an extra prayer for all that are in harms way.

SF