PDA

View Full Version : Arms and munitions Question

mrbsox
04-06-03, 07:45 PM
We all know where france (little f.... or do they deserve a BIG "F" ??) stood on us going into Iraq. But, as more and more french AND Jordanian munitions are found, where do they stand ??

I know Jordan is walking a tight rope, but they are allowing us access thru borders, are they not.

Are any of the found munitions against the UN resolutions, or are they all legal??

Could this be a link between Jordan, Sadamm, Al-Qieda (spelling ??), terrorism, etc ??

The same question goes for the 'tech' stuff being found, night vision, missles, rockets, etc ??

Just asking, and wondering.

greybeard
04-06-03, 08:17 PM
Another problem sure to be raised by the countries you mentioned--some of the munitions came from the USA, or at least that's what some of the markings say, acording to Bob Arnot.

virwar
04-06-03, 08:54 PM
france is probably linked with libya also. Remember we had to fly around france air space for that mission back in the late 80's. Fkn bassturds. Semper Fi and God Bless. Dave

mrbsox
04-07-03, 08:21 AM
1983, if memory serves, that we paid Quadafi a visit. france wouldn't grant air space, so our F111's had to fly thru gibralitar, across the med, and back. In air refueling 5 or 6 times for the single mission, I think.

And has he caused any trouble in the last 20 years..... NOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo. He knows that we'll smack his little 'pee-pee' again.

Lets see..... 1 mission, no loses, 20+ years of peace... sounds a like pretty good investment of military resources to me.

Terry