PDA

View Full Version : no Ho Ho Ho

jrhd97
11-15-07, 10:19 AM
This is crazy, what are these people thinking?http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=58692

LeonardLawrence
11-15-07, 01:42 PM
That may have been the funniest thing I have ever read....ever!;)

Crusader20
11-15-07, 02:32 PM
Yea i heard of this. First they take Christ out of Christmas now this. Wait until the talking heads in the media get a hold of this.

HaHaHa Happy Winter Fest!!!

HardJedi
11-15-07, 03:46 PM
christ out of christmas? you mean its just mas now? damn, and i had already bought some cards to send out as well. Oh well, it happens, Just ask Mithras, or natalis solis invicti

yellowwing
11-15-07, 04:03 PM
Dumb decision, ha-ha-ha. Never underestimate peoples' ignorance. Or is that misunderestimate? ;)

CHOPPER7199
11-15-07, 04:10 PM
didn't know that Amus was listened to by kids. ho ho ho

SlingerDun
11-15-07, 04:12 PM
It aint Santa's ho ho ho thats spookin the urchins, no. It's the caustic combo of NightTrain, BO and Urine:sick:

yellowwing
11-15-07, 04:52 PM
It aint Santa's ho ho ho thats spookin the urchins, no. It's the caustic combo of NightTrain, BO and Urine:sick:
I can immitate a T-Rex pretty good if I'm all liquored up. It scares the heck out of kids. :scared:

(Or maybe they are scared of me all liquored up?)

Phantom Blooper
11-15-07, 05:00 PM
PC is BS! Taking Christ out of Christmas and HO,HO, HO out of old fuzzy faces mouth is as the headline states..... insanity.

The PC groups in these countries have nothing better to than sit around and stir the cauldron that starts brewing right after Halloween and lasts until the last sugar plum quits dancing in a little curtain crawlers head,to see whose agenda will be on top throughout the Christmas season.

Mangers,menorahs,Christmas trees,tacky displays are all open season until 2008.

No different than the American Flag flying from a staff and someone wants to biatch because it is not PC to be seen in a pristine homeowners yard.Then along comes Veterans day and the hypocrites of PC protest.

Every season and holiday on the modern Gregorian calendar is going to be challenged by some group to get the moment of fame that they desire.

MLK Birthday....Whose group is right?

Cupids....gay!

Easter Bunny....Doesn't lay eggs...the Easter chicken does!

Memorial Day....Protesting of the military!

July 4th.... The Declaration of Independence,in this lifetime is useless!

Labor Day...Labor at a standstill,Plenty of jobs....but no one wants them!

Columbus Day....Who cares?

Halloween....Religious protest!

Veterans Day...More people come out for the Christmas parade than a Veterans Day parade!

Thanksgiving...Veggans and does the president pardon the turkey for real?

Christmas & Hanukkah ....PC BS! Instead of the season of joy and falalalala!

Someone will blame Don Imus....not President Bush...this time for the HO,HO,HO! So now it will be Hee,Hee,Hee come and sit on my knee!

:evilgrin:

Phantom Blooper
11-18-07, 03:06 PM
From the Charlotte Observer,

Lowe's apologizes for 'family trees'
NICHOLE MONROE BELL

It's green, cone-shaped, and ready to be decorated and lit. But in the Lowe's holiday catalog it's a "Family Tree" not a Christmas tree.

That's put the Mooresville-based home improvement giant at the center of what has become an annual debate over whether retailers should specifically refer to Christmas in their advertisements.

Lowe's 2007 holiday catalog triggered an outcry from the American Family Association, a conservative advocacy group.

Over the years, the association has led boycotts against Wal-Mart and other retailers for using the catchall "happy holidays" in its advertisements and greetings instead of "Merry Christmas."

This year, the association posted an "action alert" on its Web site, asking readers to e-mail Lowe's about how the "family" trees might be offensive to Christians.

Lowe's spokeswoman Karen Cobb said the catalog page's title was an error during the "creative process" and was inconsistent with the company's practice of referring to the trees as Christmas trees. Cobb said the company is redoubling its efforts to proof its catalogs.

"We've apologized for the confusion we created," Cobb said. "It was not our intention to offend anyone."

In other news, Santa hopefuls in Australia have been asked not to use the greeting "ho, ho, ho" because women might find it offensive, according to published reports.

Australian newspapers pointed out to readers that "the term `ho' is American slang for a prostitute."

Santas were encouraged to say, "ha, ha, ha" instead.

Sgt Leprechaun
11-18-07, 11:47 PM
"Ha ha ha..ho ho ho..."

What complete and utter twaddle of the highest order. Western Civilization is doomed, I fear.

mike christy
11-18-07, 11:55 PM
TOTALLY F******G AMAZING, I BEST BE CAREFUL OR THEY WILL MAKE MY FAMILY CHANGE OUR NAME TO “Y”

Happy Thanksgiving, Merry CHRISTMAS and a good New Year to all.

SF

Phantom Blooper
11-27-07, 02:54 PM
Twas the month before Christmas
When all through our land,
Not a Christian was praying
Nor taking a stand.

Why the Politically Correct Police had taken away,
The reason for Christmas - no one could say.
The children were told by their schools not to sing,
About Shepherds and Wise Men and Angels and things.

It might hurt people's feelings, the teachers would say
December 25th is just a " Holiday ".
Yet the shoppers were ready with cash, checks and credit
Pushing folks down to the floor just to get it!

CDs from Madonna, an X BOX, an I-pod
Something was changing, something quite odd!
Retailers promoted Ramadan and Kwanzaa
In hopes to sell books by Franken & Fonda.

As Targets were hanging their trees upside down
At Lowe's the word Christmas - was no where to be found.
At K-Mart and Staples and Penny's and Sears
You won't hear the word Christmas; it won't touch your ears.

Inclusive, sensitive, Di-ver-si-ty
Are words that were used to intimidate me.
Now Daschle, Now Darden, Now Sharpton, Wolf Blitzen
On Boxer, on Rather, on Kerry, on Clinton !

At the top of the Senate, there arose such a clatter
To eliminate Jesus, in all public matter.
And we spoke not a word, as they took away our faith
Forbidden to speak of salvation and grace.

The true Gift of Christmas was exchanged and discarded
The reason for the season, stopped before it started.
So as you celebrate "Winter Break" under your "Dream Tree"
Sipping your Starbucks, listen to me.

Choose your words carefully, choose what you say
Shout MERRY CHRISTMAS, not Happy Holiday! <!--EZCODE EMOTICON START :hat -->http://www.ezboard.com/images/emoticons/pimp.gif<!--EZCODE EMOTICON END-->

jrhd97
11-27-07, 03:47 PM
I like that. Sad truth.
Merry Christmas and anything else not p.c.

Marine84
11-27-07, 04:19 PM
There goes the damned neighborhood.........................other than you guys giving me something to laugh at on a daily basis - that's just funny AND STUPID!

Ed Palmer
11-27-07, 04:22 PM
A year later, Gap continues to censor Christmas

At Gap, the score is "holiday" 172 and "Christmas" 3

At Gap, Old Navy and Banana Republic, Christmas hardly exists. For these three companies, all owned by Gap, the only items listed as having anything to do with Christmas were a pair of boxer shorts and a child's sleepwear set.

Last year, when Gap also censored Christmas, we contacted the company. The company refused to change their policy of censoring Christmas. This year the company has continued their practice of censoring Christmas from their stores and promotions. The only conclusion one can reach is that Gap will continue to censor Christmas, a Christian holy day.

Last year an Old Navy store manager was asked if the word "Christmas" was used in his store, he answered: "We have a lot of Christmas gifts in our stores, but the word 'Christmas' is not used here. Everything is 'holiday'."

A search of Old Navy's website shows only the two references to Christmas, the boxer shorts and a child's sleepwear set. There were 25 results in a search for "holiday" for the San Francisco based company, including a "Holiday Gift Guide".

A search of Banana Republic found no reference to "Christmas." Everything is "holiday." While Christmas scored a 0, holiday scored 41

At Gap there was a single reference to Christmas--the boxers. Gap offered 56 holiday items. However, Gap did offer video greetings called "Happy Chrismukkah" and "Merry Christmas Gaptidings."

Take Action! Send your e-mail to Gap letting the company know that there are those who still recognize Christmas even if it doesn't. After you have sent your e-mail, be sure to follow up with a phone call. Be polite. Ask Gap if they will reconsider their policy of censoring Christmas. The toll-free number is 1-800-427-7895. The company number is 650-952-4400. Send your e-mail to Gap Forward this to friends and family and urge them to send the e-mail to Gap.

Thank you for caring enough to get involved. If you feel our efforts are worthy of support, would you consider making a small tax-deductible contribution? Click here to make a donation.

Sincerely,

Donald E. Wildmon, Founder and Chairman American Family Association

Ed Palmer
11-27-07, 04:23 PM
There goes the damned neighborhood.........................other than you guys giving me something to laugh at on a daily basis - that's just funny AND STUPID!

HEY I RESEMBLE PART OF THAT REMARK

Ed Palmer
11-27-07, 05:24 PM
http://badaboo.free.fr/merryxmas.swf
Here everyone send this to them

Phantom Blooper
11-30-07, 07:10 AM
Ho!Ho!Ho!

sparkie
11-30-07, 07:16 AM
My son works at Mervyn's for Christmas, and I told him I would give him $100.00 if he found the word Christmas anywhere in the store. I kept my 100. And he learned something. Sad.

Proffitt
11-30-07, 07:50 AM
That is freakin' ridiculous.