PDA

View Full Version : Marines 300

jetdawgg
11-14-07, 12:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoybjtnRTFY

HardJedi
11-14-07, 12:52 PM
wow. thats disturbing. not sure how I feel about a video with someone getting actually shot and killed in it.

hopingalliswell
11-14-07, 01:39 PM
I will watch it and tell you what I think about it.

FistFu68
11-14-07, 01:42 PM
:usmc: THE FEW WHO STOOD AGAINST MANY :usmc: :iwo:

Big Jim
11-14-07, 05:20 PM
I think its pretty motivating!!!!! OOH-FVCKING-RAH!!!

jetdawgg
11-14-07, 05:31 PM
wow. thats disturbing. not sure how I feel about a video with someone getting actually shot and killed in it.

Would you feel better if he killed a Marine?:usmc:

yellowwing
11-14-07, 11:03 PM
Yeah, and all that property destruction too! :banana: :D

LeonardLawrence
11-14-07, 11:07 PM
Um....I have seen this footage in an extended version of it before.

I am disturbed by the part where he breaks the mirror with his rifle. I am sure there was a reason for it, but good mirrors are hard to come by.

...and...why don't those crazy Marines ever ring a doorbell??!?!?!:p

Big Jim
11-14-07, 11:22 PM
The fact that its disturbing doesn't scare me or alter my mission it just makes me more determined to co what I've been trained to do and what I was sent there to do. I've seen this video before too. And no JettDawg...I wouldn't have felt any better...I'd have felt worse..but this is combat...people, including Marines...die. Its a sad fact and you know that...this is in our very basic of teachings. If you train for war...do you honestly believe you'll never go to war? Do you have any combat experience? Do you have your Combat Action Ribbon? Well, I have mine with 1 bronze start. I don't let my feelings get in the way of completing my duties as a matter of fact this is what alot of us signed up for...to fight and protect our freedoms!! And I just wanted to remind you of what YOU listed down in YOUR OWN profile!!
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p> </o:p>
Favorite Quote:
"If you're not ready to die for it, put the word 'freedom' out of your vocabulary." Malcolm X

jetdawgg
11-15-07, 08:18 AM
The fact that its disturbing doesn't scare me or alter my mission it just makes me more determined to co what I've been trained to do and what I was sent there to do. I've seen this video before too. And no JettDawg...I wouldn't have felt any better...I'd have felt worse..but this is combat...people, including Marines...die. Its a sad fact and you know that...this is in our very basic of teachings. If you train for war...do you honestly believe you'll never go to war? Do you have any combat experience? Do you have your Combat Action Ribbon? Well, I have mine with 1 bronze start. I don't let my feelings get in the way of completing my duties as a matter of fact this is what alot of us signed up for...to fight and protect our freedoms!! And I just wanted to remind you of what YOU listed down in YOUR OWN profile!!
<O:p> </O:p>
Favorite Quote:
"If you're not ready to die for it, put the word 'freedom' out of your vocabulary." Malcolm X

Sir, I think that you have mixed up some posters on this one. Please review the thread and come again.

SF