PDA

View Full Version : Walking Dead

custer
11-13-07, 01:22 PM
Searching for members from the Walking Dead {A Co. 1st Bat. 9th.Mar.3rd Mar.Div. 2-66 till 3-67. Anyone out there?:usmc:

Big Jim
11-13-07, 01:30 PM
I was a member of this unit from April of 88 to August of 89 before I was TAD to Camp Johnson rifle range which became permanent. I know the history of the unit and you have my utmost respect...

hector verduzco
11-18-07, 11:19 AM
Served with 3rd. Bn. 9th. Mar. H&S Co. Motor-T 1st. Mar. Div. Camp Pendelton, Ca. From 84-85. I was also informed that this unit is (10-10) out of service. But I had the honor and pride to serve with a great group of Marines. We always put out the best of us.
"Once A Marine, Always A Marine!"

custer
11-19-07, 11:31 AM
Thanks for the reply. I have been looking here and there for anyone whom was in this outfit for what seems a lifetime,in the time frame that I posed. Of coarse I am still and will always be a Marine. Semper-Fi
Custer

custer
11-19-07, 11:40 AM
Served with 3rd. Bn. 9th. Mar. H&S Co. Motor-T 1st. Mar. Div. Camp Pendelton, Ca. From 84-85. I was also informed that this unit is (10-10) out of service. But I had the honor and pride to serve with a great group of Marines. We always put out the best of us.
"Once A Marine, Always A Marine!"Thanks
Thanks for the reply.Kind of thought this unit was defunked as I went to a couple of recrutors and they had no idea of this unit.
Semper-Fi
Custer :usmc: