PDA

View Full Version : Reporting In to a New Duty Station

Blust
11-12-07, 02:42 PM
I'm a noob to this forum, so apologies if this has been asked numerous times before...

Anyway, I graduated on Nov2 from PI, and head to Camp Lejeune tomorrow for MCT. We only briefly covered reporting in to a new duty station during my entire time down there, and I cannot remember exactly what to do. I know I wear alphas, and say "sir (proper greeting) sir, PFC Blust reporting as ordered"... but is that all?

Also, what's the deal with gear. I've got 2 very full seabags, a body bag, and a full diddy bag. Is there going to be a place to immideately stage gear once you arrive?

I would really appreciate any help.

Thanks, and semper fi

killerinstinct
11-12-07, 02:57 PM
when you get to mct basically you are goign to store everythign except basic stuff in the bks and you will not see that for most of MCT.. Then you come back finish they send ya on a plane to your school. But 2 sea bags sounds like a lot to me.

killerinstinct
11-12-07, 02:57 PM
when you get to mct basically you are goign to put all your gear except the field gear you are issued and you will not see that for most of MCT.. Then you come back finish they send ya on a plane to your school. But 2 sea bags sounds like a lot to me. you