PDA

View Full Version : MSGT Thomas J Meade

TJMEADE
11-11-07, 07:18 AM
I am looking for anyone that may have known my dad. He was stationed in Camp Legune (spelling), California, Cherry Point that I know of. he did several tours in Vietnam. He was 66 when he passed in September of 2007. I would really like to have some pics, stories or anything that some mayknow or have of my dad.

Tony Meade

TJMEADE
11-27-07, 01:46 PM
i want to bring this back up. i do beleive there may be some out there that knew my dad!

thanks,

tonymeade

Sarge05
11-29-07, 06:43 PM
I'm not sure if this is the same person but there was a msgt thomas in my unit. I;m sorry but the last name skips me but i was with EgnrMaintCo. MaintBn. 1stFSR/FLC. Ths msgt played a mean Saxaphone and he did a pre show gig before the Floor show for a band from Australia. Would help with a little more info in him. Is he white, black. tall, short. It wil help jog some marines mind. Vietnam was a long time ago. A lot just wanted to forget it and everything about it. Good luck on your search.

cball
11-30-07, 05:38 PM
Do you know what outfit he was with ,his job MOS. number and what yrs he was in?Boot camp platoon number is a big help.. He should have a boot camp platoon book somewhere.. I found 2 old buddies using this fourm. good luck..
c ball

TJMEADE
01-09-08, 06:47 PM
Do you know what outfit he was with ,his job MOS. number and what yrs he was in?Boot camp platoon number is a big help.. He should have a boot camp platoon book somewhere.. I found 2 old buddies using this fourm. good luck..
c ball

unfortunately i have nothing that was my dads when he was in the marines. i do have some paper work and ill see if i can find out his unit info and bootcamp info as well!!

tony