PDA

View Full Version : tattoo ideas

hawks
11-10-07, 03:52 PM
well im deploying to iraq in less than 2 months and was wondering if there are any good ideas for tattoo ideas for protection. i was told that 2 doves was for a safe return home, i was also thinking of the saint michael tattoo but does anyone have any other good ideas? like a psalm or anything like that. ooorah

jinelson
11-10-07, 04:06 PM
Hey Matt Happy Birthday Marine. This is a good one.

Jim

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/jinelson/IMG_0218.jpg

Big Jim
11-10-07, 05:06 PM
Believe in yourself and your training young brother. Religion is good to have and gives you comfort but believing in youself is the key to getting through the ****. I'm not saying don't get a tattoo, get what ever you like but looking into yourself is where your strength lies.

BigPhil
11-10-07, 08:06 PM
Amen brother, Take Big Jim's advice. I had my Father-Inlaws pocket Bible he had in WW11 with me in Nam can't say it helped but it didn't hurt.

SlingerDun
12-28-07, 09:28 PM
Believe in yourself and your training young brotherThere ya go. This extends well beyond a uniform or title and ink is superficial. Dont BS the old salts, watch them like a bird of prey. Continue your education with every opportunity or stagnate into vulnerable complacency. If you think your prepped, do more push-ups or study until you can't focus. If your not tired theres plenty of resources for improvement. Competence builds confidence and esteem, because its earned. For real. It's been proven.

--->Dave

gutinstinct
12-28-07, 10:42 PM
I seen this awsome tat of Saint Michael cutting satans head off with a sword. Most importantly, rely on your training and your fellow Marines. Be safe.

hrscowboy
12-29-07, 06:04 AM
Young man becareful with tats these days. Our Marine Corps are frownin on them these days and could very well get you in Trouble..