PDA

View Full Version : Is my friend's friend toast?

Achped
11-05-07, 03:14 PM
My neighbor, a good guy, but he makes alot of bad choices in friends, got arrested last night.

Well, his low life friend, just graduated boot camp FRIDAY. (I say Low life, because I know this guy and he should NOT be a Marine...I didnt think he'd make it through recruit training)

Well, to prove my point, he goes out and gets arrested with my friend, on 3 counts of drug posession...felonies. (I do not know if he was high or not)

Yeah, no kidding. Got home Saturday morning, and the next night was in the slammer.

Please tell me there's no chance for this guy? I don't want this guy in my Marine Corps.

HardJedi
11-05-07, 03:27 PM
3 felonies while on BOOT leave? I'd say he's done, though I don't know that for a fact. Good riddance. good christ, people have no sense at all

killerinstinct
11-05-07, 03:29 PM
fairly hard most people wash out not in bootcamp but when they are confronted with social issues and must make choices. <br />
<br />
Considering hes still in school status and has yet to report to SOI. They...

GUNNY MAX
11-05-07, 03:33 PM
3 felonies. Drug posession at that. I'd bet a dollar to a doughnut that he's a goner. We don't need that trash.:mad:

HardJedi
11-05-07, 03:41 PM
by the way, your neighbor doesn't sound like such a good guy if he gets involved with those kinds of people either. it just makes him stupid.

Phantom Blooper
11-05-07, 04:07 PM
Matt,since you returned from PI why are ALL your posts so damn dramatic? Just curious.....:evilgrin: <br />
<br />
<br />
Your neighbor is an idiot and the Marine acquaintance is toast if all the charges are...

Camper51
11-05-07, 04:19 PM
It would be my guess that he's toast. Certainly wasn't the way to start a career in the Corps. I kind of think you will get your wish this time because he may not even get checked in to SOI or wherever he is headed next (Jail does that, ya know...).

Oh yes, you might want to consider dropping this "friend" since he is proving himself to be the sort of person you should not be associating with...

PatriotGirl422
11-05-07, 06:37 PM
Matt,since you returned from PI why are ALL your posts so damn dramatic? Just curious.....:evilgrin:

I was just wondering the same thing.

sparkie
11-05-07, 06:55 PM
Used to be plenty of good Marines who started out as brig rats,,,{ I was one],,, But drug busts????? Screw him.

Achped
11-05-07, 07:13 PM
How would I go about getting a copy of that? It happened at like 1AM monday morning. He was arrested by the Sheriff's Dept. <br />
<br />
And I have a dramatic life haha

Phantom Blooper
11-05-07, 07:19 PM
Go on line to stpetetimes or the tampabay paper and you should be able to find it.

Between love,sex,drugs,sickness & scandal you would be a prime candidate for a soap opera drama.....please not prime time.:evilgrin:

killerinstinct
11-05-07, 08:33 PM
How would I go about getting a copy of that? It happened at like 1AM monday morning. He was arrested by the Sheriff's Dept.

And I have a dramatic life haha\

you can also just go to the county clerk usually they list all pending trials on their website if not its reaqlly easy to see who was arrested and their arraignment etc.. its all public records

Phantom Blooper
11-05-07, 08:36 PM
you can also just go to the county clerk usually they list all pending trials on their website if not its reaqlly easy to see who was arrested and their arraignment etc.. its all public records

killer,he is at Camp Geiger MRP now I believe that is why I suggested that.:evilgrin: <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Marine84
11-05-07, 09:01 PM
DAMMIT MAN! Matt - LUUUUUUUUUV the new pic - THAT'S more like it. I bet Ms Arlene would STILL take a dull needle to your a$$ though - HAHAHAHAHAHA!

killerinstinct
11-05-07, 09:41 PM
DAMMIT MAN! Matt - LUUUUUUUUUV the new pic - THAT'S more like it. I bet Ms Arlene would STILL take a dull needle to your a$$ though - HAHAHAHAHAHA!

oh ****...

See Matt look what you did? Kim is already planning a Single Marine Program thru MCCS of her own for you

tntmondy
11-05-07, 10:26 PM
Iam with you Marine 84, He is one fine looking Marine.

Isrowei
11-05-07, 11:00 PM
Whoa those hormones...

Achped
11-06-07, 01:50 AM

:p

My friend, Alex
http://www.pcsoweb.com/Inmate/SubjectResults.aspx?id=1275255

http://www.pcsoweb.com/Inmate/SubjectResults.aspx?id=1275256

There he is, good 'ole Pvt. Massey.

Im still looking for the police report.

Word is, my friend was driving, he was a passenger. They got pulled over for loud music, cop must've known they were messed up (look at the first link, he is STONED.) and searched their stuff.

Phantom Blooper
11-06-07, 07:01 AM
Whoa those hormones...
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Thats what happens when you go through menopause!:beer:

:evilgrin:

LeonardLawrence
11-06-07, 04:35 PM
possession of xanax, hydroco and Marijuana.

Sounds like some Marine Corps issues there, not to even mention a urinalysis at his school.

I would have waited a little longer than boot leave to make an ass of myself....definitely....:devious:

tntmondy
11-06-07, 05:03 PM
Thats what happens when I walk into a room the MEN all Pause :)

yellowwing
11-06-07, 05:09 PM
That wasn't you that posted his $9,000 bond was it? I hope not.

I don't think he'll be able to BS or scam his way out of this one. Booking Type : FELONY

gutinstinct
11-06-07, 05:18 PM
Achped: After reviewing the link you posted on that Marine boot who got locked up. His discription states: HT 604 & WT 145 My question is, did the Sheriff Office find the crack ? LOL. Back on the real subject. The Marine Corps DOES NOT need a Marine like this in their ranks. He has real problems ahead of him. The hand writing is on the wall.