PDA

View Full Version : Update on me!

Tegan
11-03-07, 11:30 PM
Well it has been a little bit since I have been on here so I thought I would update whoever wants to read this!

Checked out of MALS-39 and into HMLA-367 in September. Love the squadron life a lot better. I got married on October 5th, my husband is an Airframer(welder) at MALS-39 and just left as an augment with HMLA-169. He will be there until the spring time when my squadron gets there to change over with his. ALSO, my brother thats out in Cherry Point is deploying the same time I am AND my father is as well. ( He is in the Army) My husband left 2 weeks after we got married and we didnt have time for him to meet my family so the joke is that he's going to meet his father and brother in law in Iraq. We got a house on base out here at Pendleton and thank goodness it wasnt harmed by the fires. We had a fire across the flightline burn and we didnt have to go to work for about 4 days.
Other than that, things still look motivating on here and I'll be sure to be more of a regular!
I miss Corporal by 11 points this month:(
Oh and today, well the 4th, I am a whoppin' 23 years young!

one more thing: Is there any kind of order, unsaid rule, something.. that talks about family being deployed at the same time? My husband is going to extend to stay out there in the dirt so that means all 4 of us will be there together.. any thoughts??

BOOGIEMAN44
11-04-07, 12:16 AM
Wow !!! You Go Marine, I Havent Seen You On Here Since You Were A Poolee, Keep Going, You Will Get Your Cpl. Oh!! And Congrads On That Married Thing...lol, Mark

LeonardLawrence
11-04-07, 12:44 AM
Congratulations, Happy Birthday and Hello.

Time to celebrate with a burrito from Colimas? :beer:

jinelson
11-04-07, 01:53 AM
Happy Birthday Tegan long time no see. Its great to see you back again.

Jim

thedrifter
11-04-07, 06:04 AM
Congratulations!

Happy Birthday!

Oh the memories and laughs around your dinner table down the road;)

Ellie

Arlene Horton
11-04-07, 11:03 PM
Happy Birthday and many more....each better than the last one. Hope married life is all you expected!! SF Arlene

GUNNY MAX
11-05-07, 09:40 AM
Congrats Devil Dog, now hit the MCI's hard, train for a 300 PFT, and let's get that Blood Stripe:thumbup:

killerinstinct
11-05-07, 10:06 AM
have you been yet? if you go ill show you a pic i think its probably the most ironic pictures i have from alasaad just because it's the most ****ters i've ever seen in my life and you cant even see where they end.

http://www.geocities.com/stucknfrisco/****ters.jpg

About corporal if you dont mind when is the next time you go qual on the rifle? that's and yoru pro's and con's make up a lot of your score. The first time i missed it the cutting score or my MOS was really high then it dropped to 890. But i used to always joke i should have been a flute player in the band i think they have a cutting score of 210 or something really low.. You'll pic up soon.

i tried embedding the img but it wouldnt allow me so i sent t link to it from my geocities site.

Tegan
11-05-07, 12:42 PM
I get to go to the range here in about 2 weeks. Hopefully I wont get a pizza box! My PRO/CONs are 4.5/4.5
Yes, its my first time going over there. Im a little nervous, but who isn't? you just dont tell anyone if you are right? :)
As for PFT, got one coming up after the range, right now i have a 262, so thats not hurting me, but i know its NOT a 300!

killerinstinct
11-05-07, 01:23 PM
oh i just realized why i couldnt imbead i had the file name ****ters i changed it and uploaded a new one..

oh anderes a make shift gym too... without drinking you get really bnuff and a tan. LOL

http://www.geocities.com/stucknfrisco/heads.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/stucknfrisco/gym.jpg