PDA

View Full Version : Mrp

USMCDrippin
10-26-07, 12:32 PM
My son is in MRP 2 awaiting surgery on a cyst. We were able to speak to him last night for over 20-mins thanks to the efforts of the Staff Sgt. He is in good spirits and is frustrated by the fact that he must wait another month before getting back at it. This has been very hard on everyone and the Marines have taken great care of him and are truly supportive of the need to keep our recruit's motivation high. We have Marines emailing and calling us all the time and the support has been amazing. What a great family.

If you have a recruit in MRP, they need a ton of mail and pictures. You do have opportunities to communicate while they are in MRP.

JL for rct Rollie

USMCDrippin
10-29-07, 04:17 PM
Surgery was today. Waiting for the results. He indicated the staff was great and he is very motivated. Letters and pics are very helpful. Keep those letters going!!!

JL for rct Rollie

Echo_Four_Bravo
10-30-07, 05:40 PM
Let us know how he is doing. I spent some time in MRP myself. I know how ready he is to get out of there and back into training. Keep the encouraging mail flowing- he needs it.

USMCDrippin
10-31-07, 12:05 PM
Thank you. He is doing fine and the surgery went well. He should be back in the mix in three to four weeks. He was promoted to MRP platoon leader on Monday and that was great for motivation.

Semper Fi and thank you for taking care of our country.

Jim

Momof2Marines
11-13-07, 04:54 PM
Just wondering how Rollie is doing.

Cyndy PMM Randy and Jerry