PDA

View Full Version : Need information

jahhead88
10-24-07, 07:05 PM
Marines:

Yesterday, my wife and I laid our sons to rest. We are now looking at adoption. Being new to this area, I'm wondering what is available for adoption loans; banks, government grants, etc.

If anyone knows of any websites I can check out, send them to me via private message.

Semper Fi,

Jahhead88

jetdawgg
10-25-07, 10:14 AM
Marines:

Yesterday, my wife and I laid our sons to rest. We are now looking at adoption. Being new to this area, I'm wondering what is available for adoption loans; banks, government grants, etc.

If anyone knows of any websites I can check out, send them to me via private message.

Semper Fi,

Jahhead88

Brian, just remember that it is not a quick process and it is loaded with delays and disappointments.

RVHall
10-29-07, 03:14 PM
I am sorry to hear your awful news. I don't know how people deal with that kind of tragedy, and you have my sympathy.

Dillon International is a legitimate group so far as I know.

A friend of mine adopted a Korean baby who is now an honor student at the University of Oklahoma. She's a gem that any parent would be proud of.

They went through Dillon International, Inc.
http://www.dillonadopt.com/

Hope this helps.

Semper Fi

HardJedi
10-29-07, 03:43 PM
you can always go through county social services. there are always more kids in any state up for adoption than there are families wiling to take them on. ( my ex was a social worker specializing in adoption through the state)