PDA

View Full Version : Two Marines face Haditha courts-martial

thedrifter
10-19-07, 07:37 PM
Two Marines face Haditha courts-martial <br />
<br />
By Adam Tanner <br />
<br />
A U.S. battalion commander and an enlisted man will face courts-martial on charges related to the killing of 24 Iraqi civilians in...

Echo_Four_Bravo
10-19-07, 08:37 PM
When I read about this, it makes me feel embarrassed that I am a Marine. It is easy to sit in the safety of your home and make judgments about what people are doing in a combat zone- but if you aren't there you honestly can't determine whether their actions were right or wrong.

MOUNTAINWILLIAM
10-19-07, 09:09 PM
What a travesty!! If there are to be anyone &quot;prosecuted&quot; for this Haditha mess it should be that gang of ne'er-do-wells sitting in the Capitol Building in Washington, DC. If it were not for their...

thedrifter
10-20-07, 04:20 AM
Marines face trials in Haditha deaths <br />
A lance corporal is charged with involuntary manslaughter and an officer with dereliction of duty in the 2005 incident. <br />
By Tony Perry, Los Angeles Times Staff...

thedrifter
10-20-07, 05:07 AM
Mattis orders Hadithah Marines to trial <br />
Staff report <br />
Posted : Friday Oct 19, 2007 20:27:07 EDT <br />
<br />
OCEANSIDE, Calif. — The Marine Corps’ top commander of forces in the Middle East dismissed murder...

OLE SARG
10-20-07, 09:43 AM
The chief ne'er-do-well is of course fatass ms martha murtha!!!!!! That piece of **** needs his neck stretched (well ****, the lardass would break the rope)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

jetdawgg
10-20-07, 12:47 PM
The chief ne'er-do-well is of course fatass ms martha murtha!!!!!! That piece of **** needs his neck stretched (well ****, the lardass would break the rope)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

http://www.glennbeck.com/picoftheday/01-21-05-pod.jpg

thedrifter
10-21-07, 06:53 AM
New Turn In Haditha Case Involving 2 Local Marines <br />
<br />
POSTED: 3:20 pm PDT October 20, 2007 <br />
UPDATED: 3:36 pm PDT October 20, 2007 <br />
<br />
SAN DIEGO -- A lawyer for one of two Marines who will be court-...

OLE SARG
10-21-07, 09:39 AM
Jet - great picture. I put a copy of it in my garage, it ought to keep the mice away!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

thedrifter
10-21-07, 08:22 PM
USMC LTCOL CHESSANI MADE SCAPEGOAT <br />
IN HADITHA CASE - &quot;POLITICAL CORRECTNESS&quot; <br />
DICTATES DECORATED COMBAT LEADER TAKE <br />
BLAME FOR KILLINGS IN IRAQ <br />
<br />
Source: MilitaryCorruption.com <br />
<br />
It's an...