PDA

View Full Version : Dear Marines

jahhead88
10-19-07, 05:50 PM
Dear Marines:

Thank you for praying for us. Our long struggle is over. You can't imagine how good it feels to not be hooked up to those machines. I understand my dad is one of you. He went to a place called Parris Island, long before we were born. I know he and mom really miss us. Please tell them not to mourn.

This place is really great. There is not a bit of anger, malice or hate. When we first got here we met a man. He said his name was Jesus. He gave us both hugs; and told us welcome home. He then sat us down, and told us about some of the things he did. He said he allowed himself to be put up on a cross. He said he died for all of us, so all mankind would not be lost. He talked about resurrection, and of joy and peace and love.

After meeting him, we were taken to await our new orders. While there we met other Marines. They seem really nice. They talked to us about sacrifice, and paying the ultimate price. One told me about a place called Khe Sahn, another talked about rice paddies in a place called Vietnam. Another one told us about a place called Surabachi, and how some of his friends raised the American flag.

Tell the Marines who prayed for us, they're prayers were not in vain. Neither I nor my brother can feel any pain. The food up here is great. Someone told us that it was better than MRE's. I don't really know what those are, but with the face he made, I don't think they're any good. Don't cry for us; we have it made in the shade. It was our time to be called up; new duty assingments had to be made. We're not sure as to where we'll be assigned to yet, those should be coming shortly.

When we arrived the Captain of the Marine Guard told us that we could rest for a little bit before we had to get busy. He said his Marines were on the job, so we didn't have to worry. Well that's all for now, they're calling us into formation. There's so much to see and do. So don't shed any tears for us, this place is great. We couldn't have asked for anything better. So keep your prayers going Marines, you may never know who you'll help. Live each day to the fullest, smile, enjoy your families.

We have to go. So don't worry.

Very Truly Yours,

Daniel Joseph and Andrew Grant Ouellette.

Phantom Blooper
10-20-07, 05:58 PM
Don't cry for us

Brian,

I honestly don't know whether to laugh or cry. This post is in true Marine fashion and I can just picture those two little troopers standing at attention in front of the Supreme Commandant and given the command at ease, in the little dress blues tailored especially for them and shooting' the breeze.

Rest easy little ones, as relayed from your dad you both served your time in hell!

Semper-Fidelis :flag:

Camper51
10-20-07, 06:10 PM
Prayers outgoing.......

Semper Fi, Marine. May God be with your family through this time of need...

TazMatt
10-20-07, 07:53 PM
Prayers outgoing to a fine pair of Little Marines, may they rest in peace in theirs Fathers House and may the Marines Stationed there take them in their midst and lead and guide them until their earthly father reports home. Semper Fi Sgt. TazMatt

Jude
10-20-07, 08:30 PM
Brian & Family,I know your sons are well looked after,and are being guided to look after their family,as you looked out for all of ours.Our prayers are with you,for each tear that is shed,an Ave for your Angels.....