PDA

View Full Version : Mighty Mike!!!

zackmerc
10-19-07, 05:21 PM
HELLO EVERYONE!!!

I just graduated on October 19, 2007 with the MIGHTY MIKE COMPANY!!!
I am proud to be a Marine after three months of bulls!t and terror!
I thank my beloved drill instructors and Davblay for all their support. Platoon 3267 will always be with me!!!

To all poolees, India Company and all the training companies after it will do the Crucible during their 11th week so be prepared. Mike, Alpha, and Golf are one of the last ones to do it on the 8th week of training.

Remeber boot camp is not exactly physically hard; it's all about how much you can endure mental things like boredom or annoyance.

Drill Instructor SGT. Hurtado was our J-hat. He is the coolest man alive!
So is our Senior Drill Instructor SGT. Gant!

Justin493
10-19-07, 06:31 PM
Welcome back Marine.

davblay
10-19-07, 07:02 PM
HELLO EVERYONE!!!

I just graduated on October 19, 2007 with the MIGHTY MIKE COMPANY!!!
I am proud to be a Marine after three months of bulls!t and terror!
I thank my beloved drill instructors and Davblay for all their support. Platoon 3267 will always be with me!!!

To all poolees, India Company and all the training companies after it will do the Crucible during their 11th week so be prepared. Mike, Alpha, and Golf are one of the last ones to do it on the 8th week of training.

Remeber boot camp is not exactly physically hard; it's all about how much you can endure mental things like boredom or annoyance.

Drill Instructor SGT. Hurtado was our J-hat. He is the coolest man alive!
So is our Senior Drill Instructor SGT. Gant!

Awwww, shucks! (blushing) I only did what any red blooded Marine should do! Welcome home and Semper Fi, little brother. Stay in touch will ya? :marine:

Dave

HurricaneRJ
10-19-07, 07:32 PM
Welcome home Marine! http://usmc.squadengine.com/forums/html//emoticons/USMC_EGA1.gif

sgt tony
10-19-07, 08:36 PM
Welcome Home Marine now what is your MOS? Oh yea get your but to the Marine side and out of the poolee side unless you want to go back.

Carry On and Semper FI

zackmerc
10-19-07, 10:00 PM
I am a contract 03. I will be attending SOI West at Camp Pendleton shortly to be an Infantryman. I don't know what I'll be so I'll fill out that wish list on the third week of training. Pray the hills won't slay me. IF none of them do, Mount MF probably will. Just kidding.

For all pooleees, remember the word "tighter" when you go up North for weapons and field training. You'll get to hate that word!

davblay
10-19-07, 11:10 PM
Zack, PM Jinelson, he will help you get into uniform, now, ok?

yellowwing
10-20-07, 10:47 AM
Good job Zack! Welcome to the Brotherhood. Any time any where give us a call! Semper Fi Marine :usmc:

RandallH1989
10-20-07, 12:19 PM
Welcome back! I think I will be in Mike company too, at MCRD SD!

LeonardLawrence
10-20-07, 06:42 PM
Welcome home and congratulations MARINE!