PDA

View Full Version : Question about Dress Blues

BigWayne3000
10-17-07, 08:45 PM
Sorry for posting it in here but for some reason I can not post in the Ask a Marine forum. Not sure why. I just got my Blues in from alterations etc and this is my first pair and this may be a dumb question, but how in the hell are you supposed to put together the belt buckle onto the belt? Looking at it, I just cant seem to figure the darn thing out. If anyone could help I'd greatly appreciate it. EMAIL: bigwayne3000@gmail.com AIM: BigWayne3000

DIBLO7
10-25-07, 10:43 AM
Put the belt through the buckle, then put the little rectangle thing through the belt, then loop the belt back through the buckle. Do the same for the other side. Adjust length as required.

If that doesn't work, I could probably break it down even more barney style, but that may be a tad insulting. Let me know if you need it.

Big Jim
11-04-07, 01:16 AM
I Had To Have The Ends Sewn Because I Was Given Just The White Canvas Belt Along With The 3 Parts Of The Anodized Buckle And I Had To Have Each Belt Permanently Sewn With All 3 Sets Of My Blues. I Had To Adjust Every Time I Lost Or Gained Any Weight. Hope This Helps!