PDA

View Full Version : Mos in Missouri

KristyChristman
10-12-07, 03:49 PM
Hi, if any of your girls have a marine in missouri for thanksgiving please message me back. Im plannin on visitng my guy and having a little thanksgiving there and i thought it would be nice if another girl was too then we could do it together like a family. Also, if anyone knows whats the name of the camp and the address to it please inform me as i need to find directions and all that good stuff, he knows im planning on going just doesnt know if im really going to go or when. Thanks you!
Always and Oorah
Kristy:iwo:

Morse
10-16-07, 04:13 PM
I think its Ft. Loenard Wood.

KristyChristman
10-16-07, 06:01 PM
Hes still in MCT right now, so no i do not know where he is stationed yet. He doesnt know himself
I already reviewed all his work orders he wont know till the end of his MOS sir.
I am not looking for a 3 sum, notice that this is a marine website
where other marine wives are!
Meaning woman who will be visiting there husbands while at their MOS also
I appologize if it came out any other way

Morse
10-16-07, 06:06 PM
You mentioned Missouri?
May I ask what his MOS is ma'am?

Isrowei
10-16-07, 07:18 PM
I don't think many Marine spouses visit here. You should try Corpswives.com because you'd probably have better luck there.

KristyChristman
10-16-07, 08:02 PM
His MOS is Military Police, and Sir, Im trying to go to w/e groups i can to find it, Thank you for the advice I will go to see. But yes, his mos is military Police, he has 9 weeks of that, then he comes home andhopefully gets RA, then he will be stationed also Isrowei (member.php?u=45701) noticed you are in beufort. I visited there a couple weeks ago for Ians bootcamp graduation at Parris Island, i thought it was absolutely beutiful, and if aall goes well i plan on moving there. Is it a good area? Do you know of any colleges around the area?

Isrowei
10-16-07, 08:30 PM
Best to talk to my wife about that. I'll have her contact you. Right now, Beaufort to me is a row of streetlights at 0430 in the morning on the way in to work... :)

KristyChristman
10-16-07, 08:53 PM
That would be excellent thank you very much:D

PatriotGirl422
10-17-07, 08:22 AM
I'm a Marine and my boyfriend is at MOS school in Missouri. He's a Ft. Leonardwood. I'm guessing your husband may be going there too? I'm actually planning on going there during the week of thanksgiving because I have off from college that week. However, I probably will come back home before thanksgiving to be with my family.

Marine84
10-17-07, 03:07 PM
Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa - first off, wherever he is, he KNOWS where he is (he HAD to have a set of orders to go there and it PLAINLY states where you're going). With all due respect, are you blonde?????

Isrowei
10-17-07, 03:21 PM
84, I think she meant his first duty station.. which is usually given at the end of MOS school. He wouldn't know that being only at MCT.

KristyChristman
10-17-07, 04:59 PM
Yeah, my thing is school. Im still in it unortunately, so i cant really miss alot of days, since i already have thursday and friday off I was going to leave wed and come back sunday, so hopefully one of the days between there he can have off, And yes, if im not mistaken, the MOS for MP is fort leonardwood which i had to find out after being cursed out by half a million people for not knowing the name. Sorry, he's only been a marine for about a month now. Im trying my best to get a hang of everything. and my family is already going out of town thanksgiving cause my father is dying of congestive heart failure, so he's going on a honeymoon/ vacation with my mother because the doctor said he should enjoy the rest of his life. So his family isnt going to se ehim, and my family is leaving, so thats wh i wanted to go see him. But sure, Ian gets out of MCT on tuesday, which im not completely sure of that but if you can help. Does the 22nd training day mean he gets out that day, or does he train that day and get out the next? Thanky ou very very much, your grat help :)

I'm a Marine and my boyfriend is at MOS school in Missouri. He's a Ft. Leonardwood. I'm guessing your husband may be going there too? I'm actually planning on going there during the week of thanksgiving because I have off from college that week. However, I probably will come back home before thanksgiving to be with my family.

Quinbo
10-17-07, 07:51 PM
Kristy I apologize for my first response to your post. There are so many visitors to this site that come to heckle that I was a bit cynicle. I am not makiing excuses and should not have posted that. Your husband will know his exact camp and address before he leaves MCT. It is hard to tell who is who via a phone line and a computer. I do know some former Marines in the Missouri area and if you PM me I'll see what I can do.