PDA

View Full Version : Female Marines?

Achped
10-07-07, 10:40 PM
Just met a pretty nice PFC...a REALLY nice PFC...but...I've heard some things about female Marines...and she seems to fit the stereotype. (Got a text today, it read: "I'm so drunk right now, I wish you were within touching distance.")

What gives? What's the general consensus? She is not in my "unit" or anything, and I can avoid her if I choose...so work problems are a non-issue. Are they a go? No go?

Not trying to start problems, just trying to have a friendly discussion...Marine84?

JimmyK
10-07-07, 10:51 PM
Don't mess with Female Marines, especially PFC Female Marines.

That is all.

Achped
10-07-07, 10:53 PM
She's messing with me though!!! Haha

hrscowboy
10-07-07, 10:55 PM
it dont matter dont mess with her..

SlingerDun
10-07-07, 11:09 PM
Just met a pretty nice PFC...a REALLY nice PFC...but...I've heard some things about female Marines...and she seems to fit the stereotypeI never knew any WM's except for one corporal at Sea School who PT'ed with the students when she felt like it but we sure weren't drinking buddies. I'm curious whats the stereotype?

--->Dave

JimmyK
10-07-07, 11:11 PM
If you want to date a Female Marine wait until you are both NCO's and have a good handle on your own careers and life in the Corps. Female PFC's and Junior LCpls' have never had this much attention...

RLeon
10-08-07, 12:37 AM
What he said.

yellowwing
10-08-07, 01:47 AM
You are both are still kids. One of us, but still young'uns.

Sgt Leprechaun
10-08-07, 04:27 AM
My take, having married a WM 20 years ago and still married.....

Have fun. Wear your jimmy hat. Don't get serious. Don't be stoopid. Don't move in together. Sow your oats but have some sense while doing so.

I dated almost nothing BUT WM's after I got to the wing. Never had an issue. I had civilian g/f's 'back home' and plenty of girls that were just 'friends' who happened to be WM's, who, upon finding out I was a nice guy (Hey, I wasn't always Malignant..that came later) then told their friends and I never lacked for a date. The 'reputation' you speak of is generally spread by those who either aren't gettin any, or those who have an axe to grind in some other way. There will be such folks no matter where you go.

All that being said, I was also an NCO by that time, on the 3rd year of my enlistment. And never dated WM's in my squadron. EVER.

Oh, yeah. WEAR YOUR JIMMY HAT. At all times. EVERY time. I don't give a rip what she tells you (WM or civilian or hot AF Chickie or whatever). It's your responsibility.

thewookie
10-08-07, 06:05 AM
be berry, berry, careful,,,,although I had a few good experiences with the two WM's that I dated back in the day,,some guys got hurt, in more then one way. It really depends on who they are or were before they got in because like someone said earlier they'll get more attention now, some of them, then they'll ever get/got in civilian life, so often times it goes to their head. Unless you find a good one. Okinawa is a great piece of humble pie for them to eat and that's a good place to find a grounded one because most of the guys will be chasing mama san's girls. wrap it

Achped
10-08-07, 08:12 AM
Female PFC's and Junior LCpls' have never had this much attention from guys in there lives and at first it will go to their head (aka They think they are hotsh*t).

You know, that makes perfect sense. I can't be hitting a girl that's cockier than I am!

jinelson
10-08-07, 08:14 AM
Where's Kim I would love to read her answer lol.

Jim

PatriotGirl422
10-08-07, 08:59 AM
Don't mess with Female Marines, especially PFC Female Marines.

That is all.

Don't listen to him, it's all lies!

No but seriously, if you don't really know this girl, and she's already getting explicit with you, then I can only imagine how many other guys she's messing around with. Like others said, she's probably getting a lot of attention and doesn't know how to handle it. I'm no expert, but I know that if a girl's sending you sexual text messages when she barely knows you, you're probably not the only one. If she's gonna give it up that easily to you, she'll give it up to anyone. But hey, most you guys are nasty like that, so you can't hold it against her.

I'm a PFC female Marine, and I'm not a *****, and I'm also dating a Marrine (none the less, a Marine that you know, Matt!) But, I might just be a rare one. I'm loyal to my boyfriend, and I don't go messing around with any Marine who shows interest in me. This girl kinda seems like a player.

Marine84
10-08-07, 09:47 AM
WTF???? Matt...........go get you some boy! Just make sure you cover that thing up and DO NOT tell your bizness when you're done! As long as you know the difference between "loving" somebody and "fking" them - have at it!

For the rest of you guys......................who gives a fat baby's a$$ how many more shes "doing it to" - same can be said for HIM! Damn! If I had ever worried about how many others were getting it too - I wouldn't have had ANY fun.

jinelson
10-08-07, 10:06 AM
Thanks Kim you have always been one Marine that has never let me down.

Jim

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/jinelson/froglaffing.gif

Marine84
10-08-07, 10:37 AM
Glad to be of help Jim.

SlingerDun
10-08-07, 10:41 AM
Aaahhh ok i get ithttp://www.leatherneck.com/forums/images/icons/icon6.gif

Ed Palmer
10-08-07, 10:43 AM
WTF???? Matt...........go get you some boy! Just make sure you cover that thing up and DO NOT tell your bizness when you're done! As long as you know the difference between "loving" somebody and "fking" them - have at it!

For the rest of you guys......................who gives a fat baby's a$$ how many more shes "doing it to" - same can be said for HIM! Damn! If I had ever worried about how many others were getting it too - I wouldn't have had ANY fun.
I posted this on the Marines only section and this is what Kim is talking about

Q. What's the difference between a ***** and a bixch?

A. *****'s puck everyone at the party, Bixches puck everyone at the party except you.

Wyoming
10-08-07, 11:05 AM

No, no, no!!

Get a bit of age and maturity 1st.

Get some and pizz her off, tomorrow or next week or ... .

Son, you are now in deep ****.

E-5 or above, that would be my suggestion, for both of you.

Alphaonethree
10-08-07, 11:23 AM
Rode a wave in pearl city for a while.

Alphaonethree
10-08-07, 11:24 AM
Oh did I forget to say that she was a LTJG

Alphaonethree
10-08-07, 11:47 AM
She has probably been ridden more than personell carrier and her rear hatch in probably just as big. But when you are on a base where there is 5,000 men and 200 women and she picks you. ( Thems braggin rights). Even if you cant get your arms around her. Have fun I say. Just make sure you use your BFA.

killerinstinct
10-08-07, 12:03 PM
(Got a text today, it read: "I'm so drunk right now, I wish you were within touching distance.")

That right there says it.. I have a friend you can ask about this right here..

hes at miramar brig for rape.

and too many 1stSgt's and commanders dont even WANT the stuff any thing comes along with the possiblity of mistreatment of females..

Basically if you do hook up i suggest you video tape it and make sure you ask the question are you sure and put that tape in a safe.

JimmyK
10-08-07, 12:22 PM
Basically if you do hook up i suggest you video tape it and make sure you ask the question are you sure and put that tape in a safe.

Hahaha, I see where this one is going.;)

Marine84
10-08-07, 01:05 PM
That right there says it.. I have a friend you can ask about this right here..

hes at miramar brig for rape.

and too many 1stSgt's and commanders dont even WANT the stuff any thing comes along with the possiblity of mistreatment of females..

ALL of THAT for a piece of tail? Jeez, these females these days! That is WAY too much work and boys are WAY too much fun for me to understand all of that nonsense.

Marine84
10-08-07, 07:39 PM
Well.................you out bustin' a move tonight Matt?

semperfiman
10-08-07, 09:24 PM
i think i saw 4 WMs in my 3 yrs in and 3 of them kicked my azz

Echo_Four_Bravo
10-08-07, 11:21 PM
Bad idea. I've seen more than one Marine end up in a bad situation because a female Marine didn't like how a relationship went. Most WMs are good Marines and great people. But, if you don't know her you could be setting yourself up for a bad situation.

TJR1070
10-09-07, 06:35 AM
I would have to agree with Marine84 it depends on what your looking for. If you both just want to have a good time then go for it, just remember what the relationship is about. There are a lot of horror stories out there and they all aren't the WM's fault. I remember just before I got out a former Marine came back on base with a handgun and shot several Marines in a barracks on mainside. That was all over his ex-girlfriend who was a WM and was now going out with another Marine. So just be careful and don't get too serious and you should be fine.

Achped
10-09-07, 08:59 PM
I must also chime in that this girl is considerably older than most PFCs (mid-20s), and has the maturity a girl of that age would possess.

bucksgted
10-09-07, 11:19 PM
Matt, don't get your meat where you get your bread.

ericamarine
10-09-07, 11:21 PM
personally I say have fun be careful and there is equal sterotypes for marines as well as wm's don't forget no one is perfect in life that is why it is so fun

Covey_Rider
10-10-07, 01:59 AM
I'm going to tell you from personal experience. Don't do it. I didn't even learn my lesson the first time. If you do, wait until you're in the fleet and she's in a completely different unit. We're all telling you the stove is hot right now...now it's up to you whether or not you have to touch it to find out.

LeonardLawrence
10-12-07, 07:07 PM
Wow....my best argument for not is Patriotgirl's post.....
"But hey, most you guys are nasty like that, so you can't hold it against her". How is that our fault, again??
:D

I would worry about your reputation. A small Corps has a funny way of running you into the same people later in life. If it doesn't ruin your rep directly it may have consequences by association.

As a happily married man, I would say wait for your sweetheart! As a man, I would say have some fun, but keep it with the locals :scared: The way I looked at it....that is my little sister. :flag:

LeonardLawrence
10-12-07, 07:25 PM
I just realized that it probably isn't my business to comment on anyone's sex life except my own. [Anyone interested in a pm,let me know] ;)

<JUST p tells.... never gentleman A own. my than other life, sex persons any on comment to business isn?t probably it realized <>So ignore my advice! ;)

chenny
10-12-07, 08:03 PM
heres a real answer from a female pfc just out of boot....... im notA "WM" fck that but female marines that are considered that mustve been that way before becoming a marine and no dont go fcking around with her because u barely know her and she barely knows u she was drunk and she prob thinks ur cute thats y she prob text u so get over it ... and to all the other crackhead grunts not all female marines go over our heads because we get all that attention just a few so dont go disrespecting all of us because after all we are only a few

Wyoming
10-12-07, 09:08 PM
heres a real answer from a female pfc just out of boot....... im notA "WM" fck that but female marines that are considered that mustve been that way before becoming a marine and no dont go fcking around with her because u barely know her and she barely knows u she was drunk and she prob thinks ur cute thats y she prob text u so get over it ... and to all the other crackhead grunts not all female marines go over our heads because we get all that attention just a few so dont go disrespecting all of us because after all we are only a few

Seriously, can you re-write that so I can understand just what you said?

yesyouam
10-12-07, 09:17 PM
I tried reading that, but I couldn't.

Marine84
10-12-07, 10:04 PM
im notA "WM" fck that

u still a W O M A N - whether you like it or not - nothing wrong with being a "WOMAN MARINE" - who cares whether some lame a$$ bonehead along the way nicknamed us "WALKING MATTRESSES" - BFD, you know what I'm saying? AND, when the WOMEN MARINES ASSOCIATION (of which I am a PROUD life member) changes IT'S name, I'll change the term that I associate myself with. The term "female" STILL makes you gender specific - what's the difference?

LeonardLawrence
10-12-07, 10:29 PM
I take offense to the walking mattresses title. I think it ruins the connotation of a good lay in the woods....

:angel:

Marine84
10-12-07, 10:31 PM
I take offense to the walking mattresses title. I think it ruins the connotation of a good lay in the woods....

:angel:

LOL!

yesyouam
10-12-07, 10:37 PM
Matt, don't get your meat where you get your bread.

Don't dip your pen in company ink!

semperfi170
10-12-07, 10:45 PM
Chenny,

1) Please write in a language most of us senior types can easily understand, not in the texting abbreviated words.

2) Also, lighten up! Both of my sisters served when female Marines were known as WMs and were proud of it! I don't know of any female Marine that I met during my 12 years active and 3 years reserve resented the title - WM.

3) If you are that sensitive, what would you do if captured and tortured?

BTW, some of the best times I had were with WMs!;)

eberhart
10-12-07, 10:49 PM
hey how do you get into the Women Marine Association? I've gotten the women part down.

LeonardLawrence
10-12-07, 10:50 PM
I agree with Chenny, though. Why is there a need to put the W as a classifier? She is a Marine. I can see her side of things and we aren't called Male Marines to differentiate. In principle she is right on and she is the future of the Corps so why not let her vehemetly oppose it?

From the way I read the post, she wants to be a professional (yea, spelling aside, I know) and not a Woman first....but a Marine.

:p "And Marine 84 Said..... some lame a$$ bonehead along the way nicknamed us "WALKING MATTRESSES"

84, do you have personal knowledge regarding the origin of this?:cool: :confused: If not, are you just assuming it was one person that made this up??

thewookie
10-12-07, 10:59 PM
I don't want to get into this too much, but if you want to be a professional then you need to act like one. Acting like you're some old salt, and all that other sh*t that shower shoe said is no way to be considered to be a professional in my eyes. Crackhead grunt? Man I know some professionals that would love to adjust that attitude. It's too bad her DI's couldn't get all the nasty out. Hopefully they'll get the rest in the fleet. Going to bed,,,sleep tight

LeonardLawrence
10-12-07, 11:08 PM
Sgt. Wookie,

I see your point. I think I glazed over that part or blacked it out {Crackhead grunt]

I also think the argument can be made for not treating a female Marine like .....what are the choices...... a 1.***** or a 2.slut?

1. They wont give it up
2. They will give it up.

I think we have all heard it before and I am just saying it. I hope there is more to it than that!

Just my .02cents and my sincere respect goes out to all my "sisters" in the Corps.

SlingerDun
10-12-07, 11:43 PM
Ghetto Grunts: hey hey ditty bop i wish i wuz back on da block.:cool:

chenny
10-13-07, 03:48 AM
let me clear this up.... WM does mean woman marine i am proud of tha wat im mad about is the fact that males have twisted the word to mean walking matress its disrespectfull to all women in the marines i mustve been misunderstood and i apoligize...

bigdog43701
10-13-07, 06:28 AM
all i will say about WM's id this...in the late 70's at K-Bay i had a CWO-2 that liked playing games with me. he assigned nothing but WM's to my squad at station weapons. i, like most Marines, didn't like this at the time. i did give it a chance and after a very short time began to enjoy it. MY WM's consistantly scored higher on all aspects of Marine life, pft, uniform inspections, job inspections and so forth. MY WM's would far outwork the other Marines in the shop.

with that being said, i too feel that it is a mistake to "date" another WM especially if she is in the same unit and "fresh" out of boot. i remember on oki at hansen...when a WM came up to our club the guys would fall over each other to get to the "round eye" girls.

MIKECHRY
10-13-07, 07:53 AM
Carpe Diem.....seize The Day!!!! You Don't Have To Marry Her. Just Don't Get Her Pregnant. Relish Your Youth. It Will Be Gone Before You Know It.

thewookie
10-13-07, 07:58 AM
I understand what you're saying, and it's well taken. But I never said or my comments never went to the direction of dissing WM's, or calling them ho's or anything like that. I dated or went out with...

Isrowei
10-13-07, 11:46 AM
This sounds like fun. I think I'll be back with a comment after a shower and a nice cup of coffee...

sparkie
10-13-07, 11:59 AM
No comment from this crackhead,,,,,, I abstain.

Camper51
10-13-07, 02:32 PM
I must also chime in that this girl is considerably older than most PFCs (mid-20s), and has the maturity a girl of that age would possess.

MATURITY????????? What maturity, she is texting you salacious messages while drunk!!!!!

I happen to agree with Marine84's assessment, GET SOME!!!!

just remember the four F's

Find em

Feel em

Fuc em

ferget em

Then when you find one to date and settle in with disregard everything anyone else says.........

LeonardLawrence
10-13-07, 06:43 PM
Sgt. Wookie,
Understood, thanks for the clarification. I will now stand down and go to condition 4. ;)

Achped...
Just to add to the whole mess...I dont think anyone texts they are drunk..do they? I think it was a play for Achped....that she was sober and using the drunk thing to get out of what she said, if Achped didn't bite.
Obviously Achped is having a good time...:D At this point I would be worried about him ruining her good name.:cool: lol.

Isrowei
10-13-07, 08:30 PM
Ok, so it was a looong shower and very large cup of coffee...

To the Poster:

I would be a liar if I said that as a PFC/LCpl I always passed up "opportunities" like this. It's the things that many a barracks story is made of. However, as most people have pointed out, there are some very real risks in doing so. Also, "mid-20s" doesn't mean anything in terms of maturity. No age confers actual maturity. Maturity is as maturity does. Actions alone are the sole determinant of who is "mature" and who is not. Learn that lesson early and you will go far.

Ok, so this chick you hardly know is contacting you late at night basically begging for some attention. Here are some cold facts you need to be aware of:

1) If she's mixing alcohol and potential lovers... bad idea. If you mix alcohol and potential lovers... you might end up in the brig. It's sad to say, but if it's your story versus hers, you will lose 95% of the time.

2) If she's contacting you, then she's also contacting others. First one to pan out, wins. If you're not afraid to boldy go where a 100 of your friends have gone before... have at it. Take a wrapper... or six. Use them all at once.

3) If you think you can "avoid" a girl after a one-night stand ... don't be so sure. She knows where you work, probably where you live.. if she wants to stalk you, it'd be easy. I had a girl steal my car once after I told her to leave me alone.. no lie.

Marines LOVE to brag about being "the man" (I did it once too), and there's nothing wrong with that (and the actions needed to support said claim), but you should be aware of what you're walking into. If you go out, take a few friends for support. If you go to her room... don't go in unless she really IS sober. If alcohol comes into the mix... be wary. Wait till you get to know her (several months) before crossing that bridge.

If you want to know anything more specific, PM me. Some things are better left out of the open forums.

To Chenny:

In the future it would be advisable to drop the "internet speak" and use actual english. Nothing makes people dismiss you faster than when they can't understand you.

If you want respect, act in a manner that garners respect. It is a completely oxymoronic to argue for the respect of all female PFCs while labelling all grunts as "crackheads". Give respect and you will get respect.

Also, not all males use the term "WM". Of those that do, a very very small number use it as a reference to a mattress. Don't speak in generalities. It's too easy to refute.

chenny
10-13-07, 08:55 PM
sorry i disrespected grunts i didnt mean all of them i meant it in the term for those that do go around doing s**t like that believe me i respect grunts my brothers are grunts they put there ass on the line for me every day one of my bros is going to iraq for god sakes ur taking my words and twisting them and yes i think its because of my way of typing thins up sorry top all the grunts that thought i meant all grunts in general in my first post i did not mean it that way at all!!!!

LeonardLawrence
10-13-07, 09:11 PM
I am starting to think evidence and culpability here now too. If she texts you she is drunk...and wants some....in most states she can't give consent due to her state. She has issues for whatever reason and then out comes the text that she was drunk, you took advantage, etc. It is sad when you have to think like a lawyer to get some love......

but then again, Achped...by the time you read this you probably already have taken care of business...so never mind...again:D :bunny:

Phantom Blooper
10-13-07, 09:15 PM
get some love......

Debatable.......lust YES....love NO

LeonardLawrence
10-13-07, 09:21 PM
SSGT,

You got it. I meant get some love in the bad way... lol.

LeonardLawrence
10-13-07, 09:23 PM
posted deleted by author due to bad taste... ;)

yesyouam
10-13-07, 09:30 PM
sorry i disrespected grunts i didnt mean all of them i meant it in the term for those that do go around doing s**t like that believe me i respect grunts my brothers are grunts they put there ass on the line for me every day one of my bros is going to iraq for god sakes ur taking my words and twisting them and yes i think its because of my way of typing thins up sorry top all the grunts that thought i meant all grunts in general in my first post i did not mean it that way at all!!!!

TRANSLATION:

Sorry I disrespected grunts. I didn't mean all of them. I meant...

Never mind. I can't parse this one.

SlingerDun
10-13-07, 09:34 PM
ur taking my words and twisting them and yes i think its because of my way of typing thins up...Postings taken out of context are common as spam on bulletin boards especially when arguments and accusations arise, you bit both times. The more concise you are in stating written opinions the less chance of confusion and subjection to creative editing.
sorry top all the grunts that thought i meant all grunts in general in my first post i did not mean it that way at all!!!!see, its a riddle. Then who did you mean and why did you pick even a few grunts as crackheads over all other MOS's. Do you know or have you ever worked with any grunts besides relatives? do your grunt brothers smoke crack? Or do they think its little sister just being sassy and cutesy when you slander the professional MOS of grunt on the web.http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/images/icons/icon13.gif

LeonardLawrence
10-13-07, 10:05 PM
I am willing to cut her some slack...considering she works for us (the Grunts) anyway...no? lol

chenny
10-13-07, 10:59 PM
siriously ya good point im a crack head myself i forgot about the other mos but the majority of the ones that act that way are 0311 owell no i dont think im cutesy or any bs like that thats disgusting ya i made a mistake and wat live and learn right? but all of this is being taken to another level..... i know it sounded like i was ignorant ya but i type like a crackhead sorry!!! can we get over this now? damn this is too much drama im over this AGAIN APOLIGIES TO ALLL THAT MISUNDERSTOOD AND TO THOSE WHO STILL THINK IM A POMPOUSE ASS OR "CUTESY"

Phantom Blooper
10-14-07, 06:02 AM
http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28989

Chenny,

In your short time in the Marine Corps I am sure that in 4th Battalion you had plenty of rules and regulations to follow.

This website is informative,humorous,sometimes sad and very opinionated.There is a wealth of knowledge on this site from hundreds of participating Marines.Each Marine,poolee,family member or friend that comes on board has a list of rules to follow.......NOT hard to do. You were asked to type like the educated Marine that you say you are. Being a freshly minted PFC you are now in a leadership position to enforce and to obey the rules and regulations set forth. Read your promotion warrant....words you don't understand look them up in the Funk & Wagnall .

So square yourself away and type like you have some G-2 .....that is a quality of Marine life that G-4 issues at the MCRD upon graduation. You are on leave,however for the duration of your enlistment you are no longer on the LA block. ACT like it! If the rules are enforced for the poolees and wannabes...... a Marine with your highest character and charm should be able to follow a few simple grunt skills.

This is 2007 and the slang definitions of today sometimes are way over my head....however the last definition that I read or was told about crackhead was a person or persons dependent on the illegal powder or rock substance that can be snorted or main lined into the vein. Crack has other definitions that can be used such as azz crack,or when Humpty Dumpty fell and busted his crack...but,that is a whole different story. Or on the firing line one can be a crack shot.I would give caution if you are crackhead .....watch out for that pizz test when you are in MCT. Advice from an Old Dumb Grunt:evilgrin:

sparkie
10-14-07, 07:14 AM
Punctuation -21
Caps. -14
Spelling -10
Grammer -4 [hard to tell]
Attitude 50% Sailor, 50% Hip Hop
:banana: 100% Funny as he!!

Isrowei
10-14-07, 08:14 AM
Punctuation -21
Caps. -14
Spelling -10
Grammer -4 [hard to tell]
Attitude 50% Sailor, 50% Hip Hop
:banana: 100% Funny as he!!

Ah, Sparkie! That delivers! :marine:

Wyoming
10-14-07, 11:02 AM

Love it all to death, but this chenny reminds me a lot of lorix.

Anyone remember her?

She could argue and outlast the best. Methinks she got sent away.

Anyhoo, I still can't understand a damm thing with the way chenny writes.

Phantom Blooper
10-14-07, 11:07 AM
Al, Lorix would argue with anybody and everybody...until her drill instructor from 4th Bn. PI came on here and busted a cap in her azz! LOL!:beer:

:evilgrin:

Camper51
10-14-07, 11:35 AM
Good gosh, I almost had Lorix eliminated from my memories. Dang now I get to have more nightmares about that dumb a$$ b*tch. Talk about a real winner, yeah...

thewookie
10-14-07, 12:13 PM
The fleet has a way of catching up to you and cleaning out the rest of the nastiness. But I don't think MCT's going to do it, it may make her worse? But I hope the SNM, PFC Hernandez gets in gear and gets on board. You are not the Marine Corps, Hernandez, the Marine Corps is comprised of hundreds and thousands, millions of Marines past, present, and in the future. Do you understand that,,, the big picture Hernandez? You are now and forever part of the United States Marine Corps and the title is heavy, but you earned it and it can never be taken from you. But you have to honor it, and what responsibilities having it now entails. You're not a kid anymore, grow up. Trust me Hernandez, there isn't a Marine in your brother's unit that's getting ready to ship out that would appreciate some boot PFC in the rear referring to him, online, as a crackhead grunt. You have not earned that right, if there's a right to be that cocky or make that comment, or be so damn confident in your right because you know someone? You're going to represent your brother and other 03's because you know someone? Any way. It isn't funny, maybe alone, with the girlfriends in your basement, after some knucklehead Marine does something stupid. Maybe then it is okay, but I don't really think many other female Marines use that terminology or whatever but if you and your girls do it, who's to know. And finally (football's on come-on already) you think the intent of what you said wasn't how it was taken, so why the big deal? The comment isn't appropriate, plain and simple, especially with family members in, or getting ready to be in harms way. I wish your brother the best, tell him I said Semper Fi and thank you. Clean up your act

Wyoming
10-14-07, 12:36 PM

"They (Women Marines) don't have a nickname, and they don't need one. They get their basic training in a Marine atmosphere, at a Marine Post. They inherit the traditions of the Marines. They are Marines."
(Lieutenant General Thomas Holcomb, USMC 1943.)

chenny
10-14-07, 12:39 PM
Yes I do need to clean up my act Sgt I do still have some things to work on but I am working on them because I know that the Marine corps doesnt accept nastiness and I wont make it in the fleet with an attitude I just want to say before I leave that I respect all the Marines on this site and that I am going to change either the easy way or the hard way.
Good bye,
JH

SlingerDun
10-14-07, 02:36 PM
The fleet has a way of catching up to you and cleaning out the rest of the nastiness. But I don't think MCT's going to do it, it may make her worse? But I hope the SNM, PFC Hernandez gets in gear and gets on board. You are not the Marine Corps, Hernandez, the Marine Corps is comprised of hundreds and thousands, millions of Marines past, present, and in the future. Do you understand that,,, the big picture Hernandez? You are now and forever part of the United States Marine Corps and the title is heavy, but you earned it and it can never be taken from you. But you have to honor it, and what responsibilities having it now entails. You're not a kid anymore, grow up. Trust me Hernandez, there isn't a Marine in your brother's unit that's getting ready to ship out that would appreciate some boot PFC in the rear referring to him, online, as a crackhead grunt. You have not earned that right, if there's a right to be that cocky or make that comment, or be so damn confident in your right because you know someone? You're going to represent your brother and other 03's because you know someone? Any way. It isn't funny, maybe alone, with the girlfriends in your basement, after some knucklehead Marine does something stupid. Maybe then it is okay, but I don't really think many other female Marines use that terminology or whatever but if you and your girls do it, who's to know. And finally (football's on come-on already) you think the intent of what you said wasn't how it was taken, so why the big deal? The comment isn't appropriate, plain and simple, especially with family members in, or getting ready to be in harms way. I wish your brother the best, tell him I said Semper Fi and thank you. Clean up your actQuite Profound. Some of our sharp tongued brats in need of tuning are like 50 year old cartidges in barn sale shotguns.

--->Dave

Bamagirl
10-21-08, 01:40 AM
Well I myself am a female Marine NCO and a prior Hooter's girl. So I can't say the the " going to my head attention thing works on me"

Just remember that everyone is different, no one is the same and never judge a book by it's cover. Unfortunately some females give the rest of us a bad name but avoid stereotypes. I could easily stereotype males Marines but i don't. That girl sounds trashy talking like that and you are an NCO, a leader of Marines so be just that and don't let someone like that ruin your career. There are Male Marines out there that are just the same. They think they are untouchable and God's gift to women because they are now a Marine and when they come across a female Marine the tough guy attitude can't really work so well. My advice is to stay away from stereotypes and if the shoe fits let them wear it. But don't judge people before you get to know them. Tell this female that her actions are typical and unattractive and to get some self respect. Guys... Marine or no Marine don't like females who are easy. Marine or no Marine.

Marine84
10-21-08, 08:16 AM
DAMN Bamagirl - could you have dug any deeper in the anals of this forum for something to make your first post about?

TJR1070
10-21-08, 09:54 AM
And how about completely filling out your profile? Preferably with a picture in your Hooter's uniform!

thedrifter
10-21-08, 09:58 AM
And how about completely filling out your profile? Preferably with a picture in your Hooter's uniform!

;):D

Ellie

2ndCEBSupply
10-21-08, 10:04 AM

Yes that is a must, since you didnt fill out your profile.

Enigmatic
10-21-08, 10:06 AM
Motioned, seconded, all those in favor?

2ndCEBSupply
10-21-08, 10:08 AM
Motioned, seconded, all those in favor?

I third!

TJR1070
10-21-08, 10:36 AM
Aye! Motion carried!

Achped
10-21-08, 10:50 AM
Is this like the "lets bump old Achped threads about how he was an idiot LCpl" month?

If it is, can we please bump more of them that contain possible hooters girl pics?

thedrifter
10-21-08, 11:04 AM
I see You Marines have this thread under control;):bunny:

Ellie

sparkie
10-21-08, 11:11 AM
I'm in control,,,,but BAREly,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

2ndCEBSupply
10-21-08, 11:11 AM
When we get a response we will Ellie

yellowwing
10-21-08, 11:34 AM
A Hooter's girl that can drop you dead at 500 meters? Be careful what you ask for lads!

Isrowei
10-21-08, 11:37 AM
A Hooter's girl that can drop you dead at 500 meters? Be careful what you ask for lads!

Is that before or after she picks up the rifle...? ;)

I've seen some.. less than stellar ... hooter's girls. So, pardon if I reserve judgment till I see proof of said dropping power... either from projectile weapon or feminine wiles. :beer: Till then, I'm cracking a cold one and sitting this one out.

:marine:

Bamagirl
10-21-08, 06:20 PM
DAMN Bamagirl - could you have dug any deeper in the anals of this forum for something to make your first post about? I was actually trying to find the new PT uniform and I came across this. I hate the bad rep females get. I'm overseas so it's worse here than in the states and there was an inncodent this past weekend with a new PFC. I hate the bad rep. I didn't join to get stereotyped, I joined to make my family proud and better myself. I had no idea what I was getting into. Not only are we looked at as easy but also as weak. That ****es me off because there are a lot of weak guys too. :evilgrin:

montana
10-21-08, 09:06 PM
??? WEAK?....somebody call?.....whose hooters ?...what??....think ill go back to sleep

Tegan
10-21-08, 11:11 PM
Bamagirl,

I know exactly what you are talking about and it angers me alot. The rumor mill and 'perception is reality' gets magnified 100 times over being out here.

Bamagirl
10-22-08, 12:49 AM
??? WEAK?....somebody call?.....whose hooters ?...what??....think ill go back to sleep
ha... your so funny. what a joke... ready ....set.... bye!:beer:

Bamagirl
10-22-08, 12:53 AM
Bamagirl,

I know exactly what you are talking about and it angers me alot. The rumor mill and 'perception is reality' gets magnified 100 times over being out here.
Yeah, unfortunately it the "Birds eye view" you have to think like that. People love to talk about you so can never get in a situation to get talked about or misinturputed. But guys can do whatever they want. It's a sad truth.

USMC3536
10-22-08, 02:47 AM
It is socially accepted that guys can sleep around with a fine rep, but gurls 90% of the time are **ores. But on that note I have met more WM's that give a bad rep more than a good one, also on a couple occasions the ones that speak about hating those "bad" WM's do the same stuff they complain about. the bad out-weighs the good. Unfortunatly for you.

USMC3536
10-22-08, 02:49 AM
..........and you still haven't finished your profile...

thedrifter
10-22-08, 02:55 AM
Profile Please;)

Isrowei
10-22-08, 06:57 AM
Yeah, unfortunately it the "Birds eye view" you have to think like that. People love to talk about you so can never get in a situation to get talked about or misinturputed. But guys can do whatever they want. It's a sad truth.

Ok, every so often we get a group of females who want to come on here and ***** about how they're mis-characterized and stereotyped (and there's Kim who unabashedly uses men for her nefarious purposes :marine: Luv ya hon).

Here's the thing... if it's always the "other girl".. where is she? You know, out of 12 years so far in this gun club... all I've ever heard about is this "other girl" and how bad she makes all you perfect angels look.

You know, guys don't pass that buck around. If a dude has a problem with being a *****, a drunk, or flat out weak... it's his problem. And he doesn't get the luxury of complaining how "other" people are just reflecting on him. Professionally, if I can't do my job... I get sacked on my own merits (or demerits). I don't get to throw excuses around about how I'm held back, or people just don't like me, or they might talk about me, and any reason other than "It's my fault, I'll fix it."

Dump the victim mentality. That's not what the Marine Corps is about. If that "other girl" is truly dragging you down... then get together with your other NCOs and put into practice some of that good ol' Marine Corps leadership you should be learning and improve them. That's your mandate.

Stand on the side and complain?

Please.

And if you think we'd be nicer to a guy who came in here bawling for a pity party like this... you're either naive or stupid.

And here's another thought... You know where I heard about what most of the girls in my unit were doing? From other females in the unit. It wasn't the guys talking about it. Nope, it was the gossiping females who needed some high-school fodder to yammer about. The guys could care less and didn't take sides (or an opinion) until it had been thoroughly digest by all the other chatty cathy's.

Anyway, enough of my frustration.

TJR1070
10-22-08, 07:40 AM
Damn LT, I don't think we're going to get to see that picture now!

KawiGunny
10-22-08, 07:44 AM
I wouldn't chance it. Like plenty other people have said..... don't. She is young and getting more attention over the last couple of months than she probably has her whole life. I have seen way to many Marines throw away their careers with young WM's who were drunk at the time. When they sobered up and realized what they did...... they screem to their command. Nothing against WM's because I am married to one. Just be cautious of the really young and junior ones unless you are the same rank/age.

MotherGoose
10-22-08, 07:50 AM
If you don't want to be stereotyped then why in world did you just HAVE to tell everyone that you were a Hooters girl? Sounds like an attention grabbing headline to me. "Hey look at me!! I'm so hot I was a Hooters girl" and then you want to chastise men for talking about WM's they way they do, and you say you joined to make your family proud but it seems that being a Hooters girl is what you are most proud of. Of course this is probably not the case, but the perception it brings... well, do you see my point?

ecejalua
10-22-08, 09:15 AM
Not all WM are this way thats just a stareotype. Some of these young female marines never been away from home for this long so they take advantage of the situation and do things that give us those bad stareotypes that dont apply to all of us. Most of us were born with morals and some of us were'nt or just choose not to use them. As for me i stand up for us..WM and do what I can to keep us a good reputation. Too bad these stupid immature PFC's dont get the picture.

2ndCEBSupply
10-22-08, 09:19 AM
Dump the victim mentality. That's not what the Marine Corps is about.

And if you think we'd be nicer to a guy who came in here bawling for a pity party like this... you're either naive or stupid.

Hes right 100% he took the words right out of my mouth.

KawiGunny
10-22-08, 09:21 AM
Not all WM are this way thats just a stareotype. Some of these young female marines never been away from home for this long so they take advantage of the situation and do things that give us those bad stareotypes that dont apply to all of us. Most of us were born with morals and some of us were'nt or just choose not to use them. As for me i stand up for us..WM and do what I can to keep us a good reputation. Too bad these stupid immature PFC's dont get the picture.

It is a shame that the stereotype of WM's does come from a few and not all. However, I have known WM's all through the ranks (even SNCO's) that were nothing more than a "rack monster" and loved to brag about it. So it's not just those "stupid immature PFC's" as you put it.

2ndCEBSupply
10-22-08, 09:55 AM
It is a shame that the stereotype of WM's does come from a few and not all. However, I have known WM's all through the ranks (even SNCO's) that were nothing more than a "rack monster" and loved to brag about it. So it's not just those "stupid immature PFC's" as you put it.

O yes so true Staff Sergant Hi### of despersing i was only a Lcpl at the time.............Awww yes the memories.

Marine84
10-22-08, 07:29 PM
(and there's Kim who unabashedly uses men for her nefarious purposes :marine: Luv ya hon).

Ain't no shame in my game ;)

Lt's right girls - why would you join in on that meeting at the fence trash? I did what I wanted, when I wanted, and with whom I wanted. I was free, white and over 21 so......................where's the problem? I even earned the nickname GATA (cat in English). When I asked why GATA they told me it was because I looked like I was on the prowl when I walked (which I was most of the time). I was always one to hang out with a few girls that were like me. We even made a pact in Iwakuni as to which one of would get more before we rotated...............ya;ll already know who won :). When something happened in Iwakuni made it back to CA with my name attached to it, I lied and told all of them that if it wasn't on film - they didn't have squat with my face in it. It ain't so if it ain't on tape.

As anybody can plainly see I sure as hell didn't earn any rank by fking anybody that mattered. I was in a candy store on my time off! I didn't give a fat baby's a$$ WHO had anything to say about it. STILL don't at the ripe young age of 47.

I do have a lot of bones in the closets around here.

If you don't want to be noticed - don't make yourself noticeable

sparkie
10-22-08, 07:36 PM
Marry me,, 84,,,,,,,

yellowwing
10-22-08, 07:57 PM
No! Marry me Kim!

Marine84
10-22-08, 08:26 PM
LOL! You guys...................I wish I had a dime for every time I heard them 2 little words (marry me).

Nothing ever made it on tape - nobody ever saw anything but God and he knows I ain't no saint but, he understands and he'll let me in when the time comes.

yellowwing
10-22-08, 08:33 PM
The sun shines out your butt, is that romantic enough?

SgtDBrownRet
10-22-08, 08:38 PM
Make sure she not the "cut the tires in the morning" or "have a bunch of friends whip your a$$" if you break up with her. If you're good, she'll settle herself down, if not you too can be a knotch on the belt. :p

Marine84
10-22-08, 08:55 PM
Not cut tires D - I want'em to be able to get away. One warranted a baseball bat once. I didn't feel the need to go run tell SMAJ on him - I took care of it myself with that baseball bat. I'm finding that the older I get, the less it bothers me though.

SgtDBrownRet
10-22-08, 09:18 PM
Yeah, bats work well also. I came up with new stuff for each one. You know to fit their personaility. Good Times, Good Times :)

Marine84
10-23-08, 07:37 AM
Yeah..........I do that too except with their pictures. Each picture I have there is a small animal beside them - each animal reminds of the man's personality

montana
10-23-08, 11:00 AM
<----<<< stud horse?? maybe huh??

Zebra29er
10-23-08, 04:08 PM
u still a W O M A N - whether you like it or not - nothing wrong with being a "WOMAN MARINE" - who cares whether some lame a$$ bonehead along the way nicknamed us "WALKING MATTRESSES" - BFD, you know what I'm saying? AND, when the WOMEN MARINES ASSOCIATION (of which I am a PROUD life member) changes IT'S name, I'll change the term that I associate myself with. The term "female" STILL makes you gender specific - what's the difference?
Maybe she was thinking BAM ? in my day that was what we called em now PC's call's for WM's oh well :evilgrin:

jetdoc
10-23-08, 05:34 PM
Have any pics of her brother?

Marine84
10-23-08, 06:24 PM
The sun shines out your butt, is that romantic enough?

Better than "get in the truck b!tch" :)

I never was even bothered about being called a BAM either - my ass is broader than a man's, so what?

I AM WOMAN! HEAR ME ROAR! (meow)

Zebra29er
10-23-08, 06:35 PM
Better than "get in the truck b!tch" :)

I never was even bothered about being called a BAM either - my ass is broader than a man's, so what?

I AM WOMAN! HEAR ME ROAR! (meow)

Now thats not what an Lt. WM told me in the ville one night , she said BAM stood for Bad Ass Marine , and you know what , she was too LOL :D

marinecorpsvet
10-23-08, 07:02 PM
When ya go messing around any WM, especially the ones of lower rank than you, remember the old saying from the Greek General Usalllills:

" Don't screw the hired help"

kingcobra316
10-27-08, 08:08 PM
Knew several WM's while I was in, never dated one, always ran around together but were more like sisters, loved them dearly, but was not in love with them. Does that make any sence LOL semper Fi

SgtDBrownRet
10-27-08, 08:55 PM
When I went throught, most Male Marines were afraid of the Women. Some said their drill instructors told them to stay away from us. I spent alot of time with Infantry units both in the Reserves and on Active Duty. I was always looked at like I was some freak show act. I recall working as Admin Chief at the Advanced Infantry Training Company (East), and having the new student spending the first week just staring at me. I had work with the students of MCT and ITB so I was used to being stared at by them, they were young. It threw me for a loop when I had the same problem at AITC. I had to the admin brief on the first day. The first 2 classes I had to call more than half the class into my office to correct information, wasting my damn time. The 3rd class I had to slip in DI mode and do it by the numbers, chewed a$$, and do count down and all. I thought is was silly because these were Marines that had been in for years. Then I was told by my CO that many of them had never even seen a Woman Marine let alone talk to or have them give a class.

Long story short, by the time I left there, at the end of course evaluations I was getting comments on my professionalism and how I helped Marines. I had Marines that were told by others that if they had pay problems they needed to go to AITC and Sgt Brown would have it squared away by the time they left, and I did. I feel that although every Marine is a rifleman, every MOS is there to support infantry. My Dad, Vietnam infantry Big Red 1, told me when I went in "There is nothing worse than an infantry soldier with pay problems, make sure that don't happen on your watch." I didn't.

I did notice that alot of the other Females on base started to "visiting" me and crap, always after we picked up a new class. I would just put their behinds to work. :angel: Hell, all that jawjacking was making me have to work longer hours. I don't know what they did on their off time, but no offense guys, after dealing with you guys for 9 years, sexy was not the word that came to mine.:sick: Why do ya'll spit soooooooo much!

SlingerDun
10-27-08, 11:10 PM
:sick: Why do ya'll spit soooooooo much!Good question: Copenhagen? Hydration? Boredom! Excess energy=spitting=purging. Exhausted people don't spit much. Or, maybe because no spitting on the deck in boot camphttp://www.leatherneck.com/forums/images/icons/icon11.gif

--->Dave

re8elmonk0341
10-28-08, 01:13 AM
Being a Grunt Im glad I dont have to work with Marines of the opposite sex:)

Tegan
10-28-08, 02:08 AM
SgtBrown
I know what your talking about. When I went to Corporal's Course here, some of the males in my class don't have females in their MOS and was one of the first times they interacted with a female Marine. They just look at you like they have never seen a female before in their life.

THAT AINT IT
10-28-08, 10:08 AM
I'm the only active duty female at my unit and the only female who lives in the barracks. All of the guys in the barracks know that I would never touch any of them with a 10 foot pole because they're my brothers. And I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm not into the whole incest thing lol.

USMC3536
10-28-08, 06:28 PM
I'm the only active duty female at my unit and the only female who lives in the barracks. All of the guys in the barracks know that I would never touch any of them with a 10 foot pole because they're my brothers. And I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm not into the whole incest thing lol.

...riiight

SgtDBrownRet
10-28-08, 07:25 PM
Not Man bashing or anything, Lord knows you guys are great stress relievers, but being around you guys all day, and night can be trying. It’s kind of “tense” at first when you are first getting to know us. You have manners and all, but once you’ve been around us for awhile and get use to us, it’s like having 246 big brothers. The pull the finger games, standing guard duty so no guy comes near us, spitting (yeah, I got an issue with spitting) in the middle of a conversation, asking if you want to join in on a … anywho. It’s a great felling of acceptance when you guys start acting like yourselves around us. Funny as hell! Nothing better on TV! Once I was given a snake skin packed with Chow hall salt for Valentine’s Day from some guys in a unit I served with. When I asked if anyone bothered to pick a flower, they just looked around like I stabbed one of them. My roommate started laughing her a$$ off. I was just ****ed they didn’t give me any of the snake meat. Fighting my way out of clubs was fun too. I was usually the pointman. Nothing like heels to clear a path. J

sparkie
10-28-08, 08:37 PM
This thread has run it's course. Up and down, In and out, WMs are OK,,,,,, Ah, The Smell, The taste, the moans, the ,,,,,,,,,,, You people are straining to make a little point,,,,,,,,, WMs ARE Marines,,,,,Period. ,,,,, 84, Back me up.

SgtDBrownRet
10-28-08, 09:01 PM
This thread has run it's course. Up and down, In and out, WMs are OK,,,,,, Ah, The Smell, The taste, the moans, the ,,,,,,,,,,, You people are straining to make a little point,,,,,,,,, WMs ARE Marines,,,,,Period. ,,,,, 84, Back me up.

We know we are all Marines, you need to lighten up. Why do you need 84 to back you up? She's minding her own business, doing her thing. She is a free spririt, she'll let her voice be heard when she wants to. Don’t like the thread, move on. Smile, life is good when you are above ground and not at the wrong end of a gun. :banana:

sparkie
10-28-08, 09:37 PM
I shall consider myself stomped, Carry on, cutten yerselves up. So be it.

yellowwing
10-28-08, 09:48 PM
Looks like our Sisters are having fun getting some jabs in on us! So be it! :D

SgtDBrownRet
10-28-08, 09:54 PM
Looks like our Sisters are having fun getting some jabs in on us! So be it! :D

Hey, we have waited a long time to "think" we outnumber you guys. :D We love ya'll, man!

Wyoming
10-28-08, 10:24 PM
Wing, check the stripes, she out ranks us both ( :cry: ) and methinks she smells good also. My kind of Sister.:cool:

Anyhoo, we're on page 3 and I'll be dammed iffen I know what the start of this post was all about.

Tegan
10-28-08, 11:27 PM
heh, its just fun to read all the replies.

PooleeCarson
10-29-08, 01:53 AM
Im only a Poolee but I've been wondering about dating WM's for the longest time but being a guy I know its something I wont know about until I experience it for myself.

Achped
10-29-08, 03:34 AM
You don't even rate to post in here poolee, let alone date one of my sisters.

Awwwww God I can't believe I just said that....

Achped
10-29-08, 03:43 AM
...riiight

Ahahaha, my thoughts exactly.

Marine84
10-29-08, 07:57 AM
You don't even rate to post in here poolee, let alone date one of my sisters.

Awwwww God I can't believe I just said that....

Me either! This coming from the incest King himself - LOL!

And sparkie, you know you love it when there's more women in the room than just me. Especially the ones like me that have a hidden set of nuts - LOL!

Ed Palmer
10-29-08, 08:12 AM

And sparkie, you know you love it when there's more women in the room than just me. Especially the ones like me that have a hidden set of nuts - LOL!

I see you read my E Mail
Ha Ha

BR34
10-30-08, 06:17 AM
Especially the ones like me that have a hidden set of nuts - LOL!

Now for some civilian just browsing through this last page that could be seen as a little out of the ordinary...Perfectly normal for a bunch of Marines though!

SgtDBrownRet
10-30-08, 08:47 PM

Hidding Nuts! We don't hide no stinking nuts! (Brooklyn accent Here) Ha Ha Ha. Serious though, what were we talking about, I forget?

yellowwing
10-30-08, 10:00 PM
Hidding Nuts! We don't hide no stinking nuts! (Brooklyn accent Here) Ha Ha Ha. Serious though, what were we talking about, I forget?

Don't ask me I just work here pushing a broom! :D

SgtHMH
10-31-08, 12:04 AM
Achped you got all these Marines thinking of a things that has gone on in the Corps sence the first Women Marines joined the Corps. You started off before you joined the Corps in trouble by putting your Recruiters blues on and taking pictures of your self in them. Then the pictures sent to your DIs in Boot Camp. So there is more than just WMs here and all. Some people in here dated and married MWs and had fun while in the Corps with no Problems.

LOLOL

Semper Fi

2ndCEBSupply
11-07-08, 01:59 PM
Ive been gone on this thread for a while but what ever happen to the Hooters Pic?????

TJR1070
11-07-08, 04:40 PM
I don't think there ever was one. Maybe it was her roomate's job before the Corps.

SlingerDun
11-07-08, 06:32 PM
All of the guys in the barracks know that I would never touch any of them with a 10 foot pole because they're my brothersIf thats the way it is then so be it but things may not be so linear. In fact i'm guessing a majority of your 'brothers' would rather not believe you don't desire them, i.e. the naive young rock heads who can't read sign and those who can but still feel the urge to rut and bugle before having their tag punched. Girls gotta keep and eagle eye on the caveboys as they approach from multi-dimensional awkward angles
I'm the only active duty female at my unit and the only female who lives in the barracksSee, see how that sounds from the forest through the trees?

--->Dave

Artemis
11-07-08, 06:59 PM
Oh how I miss the days of torturing the poor male Marines. What's that you wanna go hang out? Ok I will meet you at this place and then never showing up. Or having a friend sneak in to take pictures of some poor lonely fellow sitting there looking at the clock. I never did that to my husband during our barracks romance days though.

SlingerDun
11-07-08, 07:41 PM
You look so dumb right now
Standin' outside my house
Tryin' to apologize
You're so ugly when you cry
Please, just cut it out

~Rihanna

afelle27
11-20-08, 01:37 PM
I say don't mess with FMs, no matter what age, rank, race etc. they are! Not that there's anything wrong with it, but it can easily create problems for you, no matter how "great" things may be going between you. Besides, you're a Marine! There should be civi-girls lining up do get with you! Basically said, don't sh1t were you eat/sleep.

ChoZyn
11-28-08, 01:37 AM
You see that's the problem with Marines as a whole....One female Marine breaks your heart or does something you don't agree with and you automatically assume we are all bad. You give us an image before you know us. What happened to treating us like Marines and realizing that some of us are pretty good and don't fit the sterotypes you have in your heads. Not all Female Marine are Sluts...and honestly male Marines get this thing in their heads where they think eveyone wants them because of the uniform they wear...Just like you can't turn a ***** into a house wife...you also can't turn a dog into a Husband....We are all human and all have wants and needs....We are Marines and that is how we should be treated....

I should be able to look at my male counterparts as big brothers and my fellow women marines as sisters....we belittle each other to much...I've seen some POWER HOUSE couples come out of Marine couples and their relationshipe have been amazing. It's a maturity thing and if you don't know yourself or aren't where you need to be emotionally, physically, financially, or mentally, you won't have a sucessful relationship regardless of who it's with, military or civialian.

We are just like every other female out there....stop placing sterotypes on us and get to know us individually for who we are. You don't marry the Corps you marry the love of your life.

I have a saying that I believe everyone should think about.

IF MEN WOULD MEN THAN WOMEN WOULD BE WOMEN.....JUST FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Achped
11-28-08, 09:54 AM
We are just like every other female out there....stop placing sterotypes on us and get to know us individually for who we are.

I know alot of female Marines considering I don't work with them, and none of them are anything like civilian girls. I have never seen a civilian girl dip, period. Yet I know quite a few that do and one brand new PFC in Hawaii has a CREASE in her jean pocket from her skoal can! Very few civilian girls smoke (Where I'm from at least) and almost none use profanity except when they're mad or gossiping. They don't talk about getting laid and don't brag about how many guys they got over the weekend. Almost every female Marine I've met does! Sure you don't want to be stereotyped, just like I don't want to stereotype, but if everyone I've met is like that (And I literally mean every single one) what am I supposed to think? I always meet "that other girl" that female Marines refer to that make the rest of them look bad?

I'm sure before the Corps they were "just like every other female out there", but the difference is noticable in the way they act when they're surrounded by the guys all the time.

yellowwing
11-28-08, 10:07 AM
Matt, I hope we archive all this so you can look back on it when your 50! :D

Achped
11-28-08, 11:38 AM
Oh God, like I don't have enough "Wow I was an idiot" moments to look back on already.

Gunner 0313
11-28-08, 12:23 PM
:flag: If I couldn't remember anything from Boot Camp, I will ALWAYS remember our DI's going on about how you should NEVER mess w/ a WM, because the end result isn't good.

By the way brother thanks for your service. When I get down on the youth of America today driving around in these little cars that sound like my weed wacker, my faith is restored when I look at the Marines of today and how they're fighting the GWOT.

ChoZyn
11-28-08, 05:05 PM
Besides being one...I have known hundreds of female Marines and only one Dipped and she was from South Dakota....other than that I have never met anyone else...None of my friends talk about who they...

Enigmatic
11-28-08, 05:13 PM
I know alot of female Marines considering I don't work with them, and none of them are anything like civilian girls. I have never seen a civilian girl dip, period. Yet I know quite a few that do and one brand new PFC in Hawaii has a CREASE in her jean pocket from her skoal can! Very few civilian girls smoke (Where I'm from at least) and almost none use profanity except when they're mad or gossiping. They don't talk about getting laid and don't brag about how many guys they got over the weekend. Almost every female Marine I've met does! Sure you don't want to be stereotyped, just like I don't want to stereotype, but if everyone I've met is like that (And I literally mean every single one) what am I supposed to think? I always meet "that other girl" that female Marines refer to that make the rest of them look bad?

I'm sure before the Corps they were "just like every other female out there", but the difference is noticable in the way they act when they're surrounded by the guys all the time.

Damn dude, where did you grow up, amish paradise??

SlingerDun
11-28-08, 06:24 PM
I have never seen a civilian girl dip, period. Yet I know quite a few that do,,,,,Very few civilian girls smoke (Where I'm from at least) and almost none use profanity except when they're mad or gossipingReminds me of when i used to work with livestock..oh wait i still do and every other third woman still uses tobacco and profanity on schedule.

Hell, during my sagebrush starvation days i would roll in on fumes at various NW stockyards and if it weren't for some of those female cowpunchers i'd of been sortin animals 13 hours without even a pinch of Copenhagen, or a shot of black coffee:marine:

Isrowei
11-28-08, 06:49 PM
Angst much?

Isrowei
11-28-08, 07:10 PM
Now that seems sensible.. right? I think that's a great idea! <br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
Welp... there went sensible.. <br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
Oh really?

Marine84
11-28-08, 07:11 PM
Angst much?

HAHAHAHA!

Achped
11-28-08, 09:39 PM
You know what it is? Really?

Its the fact I'm in Iraq and I haven't been lucky enough to score with one of these WM's yet.

That's the reason for the hostility. I got it in Hawaii, I got it in Okinawa, even in North Carolina.

But not here!!! And its been like 3 months!

ChoZyn
11-29-08, 12:34 AM
This justy proves to me that the Marine Corps still has alot of ignorance within it's ranks....and it's a shame!!! Maybe one day things will change.

2ndLAADBnWRENCH
11-29-08, 05:21 AM
You know what it is? Really?

Its the fact I'm in Iraq and I haven't been lucky enough to score with one of these WM's yet.

That's the reason for the hostility. I got it in Hawaii, I got it in Okinawa, even in North Carolina.

But not here!!! And its been like 3 months!

Matt

Your in a zone..

The rules apply to ninth deggree...

Do your job, take care of biz for your section and unit...

If ya think Fraternization is fun after the smoke clears from I got it everywhere else SYNDROME...

Try tieing a rope around a camel n riding it into a marked mind field.. You'll get a hell of alot more fun and games with lots of exitement and nobodys gonna give a Rats Arszzze if ya kill the camel or blow yourself into outer space...

just my 2 cents

PS: I did it in PG-1 n got away with it !!!!

Isrowei
11-29-08, 05:50 AM
This justy proves to me that the Marine Corps still has alot of ignorance within it's ranks....and it's a shame!!! Maybe one day things will change.

You're right. I would suggest starting with yourself and then working on the Marines around you.

It took 2 minutes using your own words to highlight (I would have said "exposed" but you didn't even try to hide it) your own prejudice and stereotypes.

I fully see the point you were TRYING to make, but you did a horrible job getting there. I've know many many female Marines during my time in, both good and bad. We all have. If you had stuck to your first statement instead of the second rant... you would have got somewhere.

With respect to the rank comment, what a passive-aggressive response... If you have something to say, come right out and say it. If you feel it's too confrontational for the public forum, use the private message function. But regardless... grow a spine.

[break]

Achped, it's been said a few times already. Your hijinks and rants can be amusing at times, but the immaturity is really old. Your purpose in Iraq is not to get laid. Does it happen? Yes. But to complain about female regs and their actions and the supposed injustices around you just because their attention isn't focused on you (and you've admitted this.. several times now) is pure crap. Now, I know I'm referencing more than one thread, but I'm pretty sure you know which one I'm talking about.

If you really have a problem with another Marine's actions (male or female), then approach them and work it out with tact. If it's a matter of violations of regs... know your regs inside and out, and then correct it with tact. I suspect the issues aren't so dire that you have felt the immediate need to correct them. And the sad part is, I have nothing but your own words to "see" the situation.

You also need to grow a spine.. and a brain. Enjoying female attention is fine and most guys will seek it out... but to impugn the professionalism of your fellow female Marine just because she's not doting on you...? (which is what your rants have boiled down to).

You're as much of the problem as the previously addressed Sergeant.

[break break]

Seems to me like people need to spend more time focusing on themselves doing and saying the right things.. and less on the supposed failings of the people around them.. be they male or female.

Guess they don't teach that to NCOs anymore.

sparkie
11-29-08, 06:08 AM
He just posts this stuff for the shock and awe factor. No Marine is stupid enough to point his gun at everything warm and fuzzy.
I just pray he lives long enough to settle down, and spend the rest of his days being beat about the head and shoulders with words like "Relaaaationship,,,and,,," Rooomance, like the rest of us married slobs.
In the meantime,I enjoy his posts,,, like I enjoy the 3 stooges re-runs.
Don't ruin it for me, LT.:cool:

Isrowei
11-29-08, 06:27 AM
Don't ruin it for me, LT.:cool:

Rog Sparks! :beer:

Marine84
11-29-08, 07:02 AM
LOL! I call him "free entertainment"! He's got the same attitude that I saw in M&M's back in my day - he'll grow out of it........................maybe.

I'm with the Lt on this one though - worry more about whether YOU are within regs than whether somebody else is or not. And it sounds to me that the women these days are more interested in trying to prove they can (almost) do the same things men can and whether they're called a wh0re or a dyke. You know what you are, what difference does it make what anybody else thinks?

Sgt Leprechaun
11-29-08, 09:28 AM
This one has been....entertaining to say the least.

The LT makes some good points.

Achped is like many of the young kids (yes, kids) that I had in my last platoon, young, dumb and fullacum LOL. I don't fault him for that, matter of fact, it's a good thing overall. I was no different 'back in the day' and I daresay most male Marines weren't. Hells bells, some of my retired Marine pals aren't much different now! And they left as Gunnys, MSgt's, and such. It's the way of the world. It's also, as someone said (and made me spuge coffee all over the keyboard....), "As the world turns, so are the days of our Achped".

As far as gurls dippin n smokin, I've known a few, and in my time (around that of '84), most WM's smoked and drank, and many of 'em could outdrink the male Marines. Heck, I learned how to shoot pool from one of my girlfriends, who would 'run' the pool table at one of the local watering holes, playing for drinks. Who was I to complain? LOL.

El-tee, I think you were spot on in your rebuttal to our other female Marine poster, and to Achped as well.

Worry about yourself, and how you look, and the job YOU have to do, instead of your crotch. Granted, that is difficult when you have bluebalz, but it's a fact of life on deployment. Try being shipboard for 45 straight days doing gator squares, in Marine berthing, if you think what you are doing now is rough. As one of our SNCO's told the platoon at formation, on about day 20 of that, "Get some lube and deal with it".

But, hey, regardless, keep us posted, and keep those stories comin. They are a good stress reliever and funny as all git out.

Lastly, stay low. Don't let your hard crank get ya killed. Keep your mind in the game.

Isrowei
11-29-08, 10:05 AM
Try being shipboard for 45 straight days doing gator squares, in Marine berthing, if you think what you are doing now is rough. As one of our SNCO's told the platoon at formation, on about day 20 of that, "Get some lube and deal with it".

BTDT :)

Good points all Lep.

One final note: I think we all have our stories that we could tell. No one here was a prude (as far as I can tell). But folks should really take care about poking other people in the eye and blaming them for their troubles. Males and females get reputations for their actions (and if enough people do the same action.. .it becomes a stereotype). If you don't like the reputation, change YOUR actions.. don't come whine to us about why you don't think it's fair. The people around you will notice if you're not fitting the mold. Complaining how it's not fair but refusing to change your actions.. well.. who cares?

Achped, as a point of clarity.. posting your exploits.. not my style, but if you want to, it's your game. No worries there. But the bellyaching about lack of action or complaining about the standards of your fellow (female) Marines... because you're not getting action.. that I find immature. Leadership and your view of responsibility as a Marine shouldn't hinge on the level of your "action" that week. And that's what your posts say to me when I read about your complaints with female Marines.

SlingerDun
11-29-08, 04:22 PM
... you know the funny part is that in the real world most male marines wouldn't get looked at twice by a dog yet alone a respectful womanThat is an inaccurate statement/observation./intel. unsat reconhttp://www.leatherneck.com/forums/images/icons/icon13.gif a shot from for the "real" world eh

You only know one female that dips tobacco and that person is from South Dakota. Huh? How does a persons home state factor into chewing tobacco?

I worked on the SD border and if it's some kinda regional stereotype i'm unaware of it, hep me out here. What state do you call home?
This justy proves to me that the Marine Corps still has alot of ignorance within it's ranks....and it's a shame!!!well

IF MEN WOULD MEN THAN WOMEN WOULD BE WOMEN.....What? heheh okay enough, hard day im headed for the cantina see ifin i can scare up a game of chess and a hottie

--->Dave

Marine84
11-29-08, 07:12 PM
No one here was a prude (as far as I can tell).

Shhhhhhhhhhhh - FistFu is.;)

Marine84
11-29-08, 07:26 PM
No Marine is stupid enough to point his gun at everything warm and fuzzy.

Now THAT'S funny! Sometimes it don't even have to be warm and fuzzy for some! LOL! It's pointin' that gun that makes 'em supid enough to do it - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

PaidinBlood
11-29-08, 07:42 PM
poor guy can't even read all of this because all of the Ugandans are tying up the computers again...

Marine84
11-29-08, 08:21 PM
Lol!

Achped
11-29-08, 10:39 PM
ain't that the truth Paid... TCN's put out too though! $$$

;)

PaidinBlood
11-29-08, 10:41 PM
Do what you got to do, brother..

montana
11-30-08, 09:46 PM
warm and fuzzy??? makes me think of the time i shot a beaver...think id rather shoot somethin cold and hairless...duh...am i in the right room here??? hello?

Bonzack
11-30-08, 11:35 PM
LMAO that's all I got to say. That and damn skippy.

Enigmatic
11-30-08, 11:47 PM
I just can't believe this thread is still going strong...

Majesty305
12-01-08, 10:18 AM
Oh nooooo! Female Marines! <br />
During boot camp our company 1st Sgt, told us to stay away! That they bring the most trouble to all the young marines! <br />
He sat down and shared some stories of how good...

Enigmatic
12-01-08, 10:59 AM
You called your DI &quot;Sgt&quot;??? Wow, he must be a really nice guy... Anyways, as one of those aforementioned first-term Marines that married another first-term Marine, I can attest to it not being easy....

echo3oscar1833
12-01-08, 11:15 AM
I have been reading through this thread, I really won't give my two cents though as it seems that everyone else has had alot of fun with this one. Sounds like a Marine conversation to me. FYI if it was me, on second thought lets just not go there......... :D