PDA

View Full Version : Now this is gonna pis* ya off!!

greybeard
03-31-03, 09:40 PM
Marines search for fallen comrade

US marines moved into the southern Iraqi town of Shatrah on Monday to recover the body of a dead comrade which had been hanged in the town square, officers said. Hundreds of troops were dispatched on the operation after intelligence reports indicated the body of a dead American, who was killed in a firefight last week, had been paraded through the streets and hanged in public. ``We would like to retrieve the body of the marine but it is not our sole purpose,'' said Lieutenant-Colonel Pete Owen, of the First Marine Expeditionary Force. Military sources said another part of the operation was to arm local militias to fight against members of the ruling Baath party loyal to Iraqi President Saddam Hussein.

wrbones
03-31-03, 10:07 PM
Yep. That did it.

MillRatUSMC
03-31-03, 10:42 PM
Yes, it did pi$$ me off and they best watchout payback is a mother.
This also get me pi$$ at those protesting especially that idiot assistant professor Nickolas De Genova and Ted Rull.
Those two should be getting some payback.
But the world would say that those acts of payback would be war crimes.
One person said that they should ship all these embedded reporters back to Kuwait.
Many are expressing their point of view and some of that is aiding the anti-war protesters and the Iraqi's.
Ship all their A$$e$ back home.

Semper Fidelis and mad as hades in northwest Indiana
Ricardo

Super Dave
04-01-03, 01:29 PM
Nuke 'em till they glow..then shoot them in the dark!

Sgt Sostand
04-01-03, 01:48 PM
h0ly shllt this is pi**ing me off i am so mad my blood is Boiling they are dealing with Roaches they need to pull out the RaiD

Semper F :marine:

USMC-FO
04-01-03, 03:26 PM
Yup....Yup....

That pretty much does it for me !!

I only hope we killed 100 of them as we recovered this Marine and just left em laying about where they dropped.! Perhaps leave some death cards too !

NEWB
04-02-03, 01:10 AM
I think it is time to start playing Iraqi BINGO...... You know, the numbers like....B-52, B-1,F-16, A-10, etc., ect.. Also, rolling thunder would be great

GunnerMike
04-02-03, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by Super Dave
Nuke 'em till they glow..then shoot them in the dark!

And use the corpses for LZ markers.:banana:

leroy8541
04-02-03, 05:04 AM
Yep, NOW that Pizzes me off, Tea totally, sick bast***s!!

vance
04-02-03, 08:38 AM
There are some onery dudes that need to pay for that. I do not doubt that they are slipping quietly away though.

Special ops raid and intel in rescue of youngster splendid. Interesting that the hospital was a command post . no longer a hospital ?

GunnerMike
04-02-03, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by vance
There are some onery dudes that need to pay for that. I do not doubt that they are slipping quietly away though.

Special ops raid and intel in rescue of youngster splendid. Interesting that the hospital was a command post . no longer a hospital ?

CENTCOM referred to the hospitals, this and others, as dual use, which is a polite way of saying that the Iraqis are hiding behind the Red Crescent. Perhaps the sandtable was a training aid for the medical staff to ponder their E&E routes?