PDA

View Full Version : Greetings!

Hunter Killer
10-01-07, 05:27 PM
Greetings Marines and friends!
This is my fist day here in the Leatherneck family, I'm looking for a happy home here and plan to be here often. Now I will say that I have never been a Marine but if I would have ever joined the US Forces I would have chose you. You are some Bad Mutha ****as and your discipline is unrivaled anywhere in the world. I have nothing but respect for you all and for that reason when I decided to write a Crime novel I wanted my main character to be a Marine.
Now as a matter of respect I did not want my research to be full of cold passionless reading of wikipedia pages. I want to be inspired by the REAL men and women of the USMC! May I learn, feel, and have some insight into the baddest group of people on the planet.
Thank you everyone!
:flag:

sparkie
10-01-07, 05:30 PM
You payin royalities? Or just stealin $hit from the $hitters? ;>

sparkie
10-01-07, 05:33 PM
By the way. I'm one of those who checks profiles,, And you ain't got one so i'm just gonna blow this one off till your serious.

Phantom Blooper
10-01-07, 05:37 PM
Fill out your profile and stick around ! There is a bunch of insight and motivational inspiration on this site.

Ask away on your questions.....but be careful on what you ask....because some Marines may not want to talk about things or they may not be the answers you want to hear.:evilgrin: