PDA

View Full Version : Need help quick! Doing a TMI for Sgt's Course...

KAZZANDER
03-31-03, 05:59 PM
I'm trying to find a copy of the Marine Corps' newest TV commercial "The Climb". I want to show it as part of my TMI eval, but I can't find it for download anywhere. If you've got it anywhere, on any media, please let me know!

thedrifter
03-31-03, 06:07 PM
Go to our Home Page.....go down to the center of the page under
Marine Corps Video News ....You can download the Climb from there.......Hope this helps.....and Welcome......
Link to Home Page
http://www.leatherneck.com/index.php

Sempers,

Roger

KAZZANDER
03-31-03, 09:53 PM
I found the link, but it's streaming; I don't know how to save a copy onto my machine. Is it possible to do that?

KAZZANDER
03-31-03, 11:39 PM
Hey Jerry, that would be great, but you'd have to overnight it. I need it for this coming Thursday, April 03. I would reimburse you for the shipping cost, if you were to do that. Lemme know!

SgtYoungLD
04-01-03, 11:11 PM
You can right click on the link and hit 'save as' to a new file on your computer but the quality is still poor. I am looking for the chess commercial from 1994ish, but if I find 'The Climb' I will let you know ASAP.

R/S
Lance

SgtYoungLD
04-01-03, 11:24 PM
By the way, the Cable/DSL version is much clearer than the 56K one. It is almost as good as television. It is kind of choppy full screen though. Better than nothing... hope it helps.

R/S
Lance

KAZZANDER
04-02-03, 12:37 AM
Thanks Sgt Young, I appreciate your reply! I've got it now. I also ran across a website yesterday that had the chess commercial; I'll find it again and post a link to it here for you.

SgtYoungLD
04-02-03, 12:43 AM
Awesome! I've been looking for a few days now... heh. Thanks!