PDA

View Full Version : Alcon:

thedrifter
09-28-07, 07:26 PM
Donations Requested

ALCON:

I received the email below a few minutes ago.

I am asking you NOW for some money...real quick! Do not delete this, please. Read on!

Kathi Hutchins (and her husband Larry) live is Massachusetts. Their son, [previously a Sgt] Pvt Larry Hutchins III is currently incarcerated in Camp Pendleton after having been convicted at a Courts-Martial.

She and her husband have not had a Thanksgiving with their son Larry for the past eight years .

To get her, her husband (Larry) and Larry's brother Kurt out to Camp Pendleton to have Thanksgiving with their son "Pvt" Hutchins, round trip air fare for the three of them will cost more than $1,900.00 (and that is if the tickets can be purchased VERY soon).

As her request falls outside the parameters established for the "Warrior Fund" that I and my Board of Directors established last June, I am asking each of you to cough up $ 35.00 for this family.

You can send your check to:

United American Patriots
c/o Hutchins family trip
5817 Starboard Drive Suite 100
Greensboro, NC 27410

If you can afford more than $ 35.00, please send it right away. Whatever remains between what we receive from y'all and the cost to fly this family of three out and back, will be deposited into the Warrior Fund.

You will receive a letter from me for tax purposes, as your donation will be tax deductible.

I would ask, again, that you do the right thing here and help this family share this coming Thanksgiving.

LtGen Mattis will review Pvt Hutchins' case in the very near future. As many of you already know, the General will be sent to the Senate for promotion to 4-star and subsequent assignment to the east coast. I have, personally, been in touch with the General many times about the Hutchins case as well as many others that he must finalize. It is my hope and prayer that the General will do the same as he did in the case of Cpl Magincalda; release him for time served.

In the meantime, let's get his family out there too share this year's Thanksgiving together.

This is what we do as MARINES and American Patriots.

Herbert W. "Bill" Donahue Jr.
Major USMC (Ret) 1960-1989
President, United American Patriots
WWW.UnitedAmericanPatriots.Org

[The Original Request Follows]

Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2007 11:36 PM
To: Major Donahue

Dear Major Donahue,

I have a favor to ask of you. It concerns my Son "Our Sgt.", I would like to spend Thanksgiving with him. I can't afford the ticket of 640.00 that our friend's Sandy and Lanny in Sacramento CA, have inquired with the Airlines to hold for me. I have until midnight CA time tomorrow, 9/28 to secure it. You have recently sent my Son Larry 500.00 that he's so happy to have for telephone freedom, and 1000.00 to My Husband and Myself. I am not asking you for more, I was hoping instead you might know of some other organization I could contact for just one ticket. I'll figure out how I will pay for the Ward Lodge provided there is still rooms left, I will figure out a car etc., when the time comes. As my Mother would say, "I'll cross that Bridge when I get to it", I would appreciate any suggestions you have. I already know it's impossible for My Husband Larry and Son Kurt to go but if I just could be there for Larry on this Important Holiday, one we have not shared together for what will be 6 years. I can't possibly leave him alone, I just can not.

Whatever advice you can give me fast.. I would so appreciate it. Thanks for all you do, As Always...

Kathi

P.S. If you do not mind me saying so, Wedding's in Germany are, I'm sure, very Beautiful. Only Fitting That A Man Should Be Married Where He was Saved? Don't You Think? Don't hope you don't have to go there for a wedding, instead hope you get to see the country that saved your son, this time purely Happy.