PDA

View Full Version : a E-mail i just Recived

Sgt Sostand
03-30-03, 10:13 AM
Greetings,

Below are two letters that were just received. It was received by one of our OI team members, but it is addressed to you as well. I have not much to say, but thank you, Al

DEAR DEBBIE, I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVING SUPPORT FOR THE MARINES OVER HERE IN IRAQ. WE RECEIVED THE PACKAGE YOU SENT YESTERDAY. AND LET ME TELL YOU IT WAS LIKE CHRISTMAS. EVERYTHING YOU SENT HAS AND WILL BE USED! I'M A TEAM LEADER FOR THE FORCE RECON PLT, AND LET ME TELL YOU MY BOYS NEEDED SOCKS. SINCE WE HAVE WORE THEM OUT, INSIDE AND OUT.YOUR LETTER WAS JUST AS ENCOURAGING AS THE PACKAGE. IT’S GREAT TO SEE HARD WORKING AMERICANS SUCH AS YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND SUPPORTING THE MARINES OVER HERE. PLUS IT’S EVEN BETTER KNOWING THAT YOU LIVE IN MY NECK OF TOWN. MY WIFE AND THREE GIRLS HAVE BEEN LIVING THERE IN MURRIETA, CA. FOR ABOUT 5 YEARS. MY GIRLS ARE: 15 YRS, 8 YRS, 8 MONTHS. MY WIFE ALSO WORKS OVER IN MENIFEE FROM TIME TO TIME AT THE ER IN SUN CITY.

WE HAVE HAD SEVERAL FORMER MARINES LEAVE THE CORP, AND START A NEW CAREER WITH THE RCSD: DICK VANDERHOFF WHO LEFT US BACK ABOUT TWO-THREE YEARS AGO. I SENT YOU A LETTER SNAIL MAIL, WHICH MAY TAKE SEVERAL WEEKS TO GET THERE. IT IS A SMALL TOKEN OF OUR APPERICATION! SORRY, FOR THE MISS-SPELLINGS. I'VE JUST GRADUATED FROM CONSTRUCTION PAPER AND CRAYONS.PLUS I'M PROBABLY INCLUDED WITH THAT 13%. THANKS AGAIN! YOU AND YOU FAMILY ARE SPECIAL AND HARD TO FIND THESE DAYS. THANK THOSE WHO MAY HAVE HELPED! THERE KINDNESS DIDN'T GO UNNOTICED!

THANK YOU AGAIN!

SSGT. KEN URQUHART TEAM LEADER, 3RD PLATOON FORE RECON PLT.

SECOND LETTER!

Hello from you know where... This is GySgt Barnes... Awhile back you sent me a package full of treats and things for me and the Marines in my Platoon... Well, you just caught us at a good time and we received your package today... I would like to thank you, your family, your organization and friends for sending us a great package and keeping us in your thoughts... Everything was a hit with the platoon and we even managed to give some out to other sections that did not receive anything... The Socks were a very welcome sight... I am sure you know I do not have much time to write but I wanted to take the time to thank you and send our appreciation for everything you all are doing for us back there...Please tell everyone in your network On behalf of me and the Force Recon Plt... Many thanks... Semper Fi Ty P. Barnes

Service never ends for a Marine! Semper Fi,

Albert R. Renteria, CWO4 USMC (Ret)

Founder

Operation Interdependence

oi@arrenteria.com

www.oidelivers.org