PDA

View Full Version : New Picture

Eddie Z
09-20-07, 11:44 AM
Well, it took me a few days but I got my ugly mug on the site as my profile pic.

Why are there so many people without pictures, it's not too hard to get one scanned, even if you have to go to Staples or something.

davblay
09-20-07, 11:57 AM
If I read your profile correct, you are still in service! Thank you for your service Marine, keep up the hard charging and defending our great country! I support you 100%. :marine:

Marine84
09-20-07, 12:02 PM
Why are there so many people without pictures, it's not too hard to get one scanned, even if you have to go to Staples or something.

Cause some folks have $h!t to hide maybe?;)

yellowwing
09-20-07, 12:23 PM
Cause some folks have $h!t to hide maybe?;)
No one has ever accused Kim of pulling punches! :)

Eddie Z
09-20-07, 12:35 PM
If I read your profile correct, you are still in service! Thank you for your service Marine, keep up the hard charging and defending our great country! I support you 100%. :marine:

Yes, I'm at Headquarters Marine Corps, doin' my Combat Camera thing.:usmc:

SkilletsUSMC
09-20-07, 01:17 PM
Well, it took me a few days but I got my ugly mug on the site as my profile pic.

Well for one, were not all so Man-pretty as you, and Two, you never know whos gonna get ****ed off at you and call your COC. Trust me, it happens;)

FistFu68
09-20-07, 03:52 PM
:usmc: SEMPER~FI~"FAST EDDIE"~TO THE BRAVE~GOOD FORTUNE :usmc: :thumbup: