PDA

View Full Version : bionic leg need guinea pig near chicago!!!

bionic limbs
09-19-07, 07:08 PM
Hey guys I need to find a local guy close to <st1:place w:st="on">Northwest Indiana</st1:place> who has lost a leg and currently has a prosthetic. Reason I'm no docter but I'm one badass custom car and bike builder I'm also a christian. And trying to live life as a christian is no simple task the world is full of distractions. The bible says everything we do we should do to the glory of God. It also says we are to help each other. So recently I expressed my frustration to another christian who at that time I did not know he was and if you saw me you would not know I was. But anyway I was so close to being on TV with the best builders in the chopper industry I worked with a shop that has gotten massive coverage recently I knocked most of a supercrazy gastank and a large portion of the rear fender I did it free because it was going to a large show and did not want to be responsable for the bike not making it. At the same time I was working on a truck and Ill drop names all day long on this project because the owner is one of my best friends google jason moellering this truck took us a year and a half. So in the end of all these builds we do not make any money you are lucky to break even time spent is lost ask yourself what is the reward? I know I can build custom cars and bikes that are just as good as the guys on TV I have ideas that would put me at the top but again what is the reward. I have a cousin who has MS he needs a wheel chair from time to time as his sickness gets to him I started to build him a custom ratrod chair I'm close to done and started thinking why not start building chairs for all kinds of people build them so they are cool a conversation piece make people envy his chair give him somthing they do not have the reward its there in this build. And then lastnight my bolt of lightning hit God gave me the best Idea yet use my fabricating skills to help people to give people back somthing they have lost to build the coolest custom prosthetic leg ever with in twenty minutes I had all the hinge points figured out and what would make my prosthetic so much different from everyone else the Terminator's leg has got nothing on my design. I would use airbags to simulate muscles two on the back to look like a robotic calf muscle and then one in the top of the foot to acuire ankle articulation and small coil over oil spring shocks to the toe's. Im very confident I can build it and make it fuction more like a real leg then anything else that I have seen. Also with me using air bags changing the way the leg works is as simple as changing the airpressure in the bag. So there you have it I get to help people. Found IT!!!!!the reward in the things I create and build, use the skills God has given me to help others hopefully turn it into a career and help as many people as I can before I die live an honest life feel good about what I do. Help give back to the people who have lost help them find what they were missing. I'm not some prick looking to screw people out of money I cannot believe what they make people pay for somthing they have to have it's wrong You would be helping me be a better person. I am currently fully capable of building super sick custom wheelchairs so if anyone is interested in that or knows someone who could benefit please let me know. And the ideal candidate for the bionic leg would be someone near Northwest Indiana who would be patient and understanding I would cover the cost of the build but it would take some time and would have to be willing to let me use them on my website which will not start until the first one is complete. Remember my intentions are good I work a fulltime job and would like to make this a career and do it for honest money not some rake you over the coles deal again this to the best of my knowledge is not being done and if you know any guys with a cnc machine that would particapate it would be a big help on cost. My cousin was a cavesweeper he is home now took two to his shoulder friendly fire he was lucky!!! Semper fi