PDA

View Full Version : Could it be ?????

marinegreen
09-18-07, 04:16 AM
That that murderer OJ is gonna be behind bars for good ? What a arrogant basta** he is,ever since thay let his arse walk he has thumbed his nose at the browns and goldblooms. Would like to see him behind bars and those 2 familys be put in front of him saying, neener,neener,neener, and laugh and snicker right in his face.
Me thinks KARMA finally caught up with the OJ:yes:

3077India
09-18-07, 05:20 AM
We can only hope so, but the evidence at his murder trial was overwhelming and yet he was found, Not Guilty!:confused: Go Figure!

sparkie
09-18-07, 06:59 AM
Maybe the evidence was overwelming at the trial 'cause it was trumped up. Maybe the best thing about knowing he is innocent, is knowing who actually did it, and why. Believe what you will.

3077India
09-18-07, 07:10 AM
No, it was overwhelming cause it demonstrated that he did commit murder. The nation at that time was clearly divided by race, with most Blacks saying he was innocent and most whites saying he was guilty. Yet, the same evidence was used at his civil trial and it proved he did it when the jury came back with a guilty verdict. Seems ironic to me that the evidence used at a criminal trial that proved his innocence was used at a civil trial to prove his guilt. :confused: :confused:

sparkie
09-18-07, 07:25 AM
You didn't get it, You "Believe" something. I "Know" something. Argue away.It doesn't change the fact.

3077India
09-18-07, 07:29 AM
Argue? Who's arguing? Maybe from your perspective, but not from mine? :p Believe? What has believe got to do with it? I believe nothing in this matter. I'm only concerned with the facts.