PDA

View Full Version : some pro troop rallies listed

wrbones
03-29-03, 09:02 PM
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/search?s=Support+Troops&m=all&o=time

Posted by Fearless Flyers
On 03/29/2003 5:45 PM PST with 7 comments

Free Republic Network
Maccraze and Jacvin put this together Thursday night, we had a pretty good showing, maybe about forty attended. Even some of the local homeless people participated, one of which was a Viet Nam Marine.

Support the Troops/Counter Rally of Anti-War Types in New Paltz, N.Y.

Posted by Dutchy
On 03/29/2003 4:04 PM PST with 17 comments

3-29-2003 | Dutchy
N.Y. Muggs, KPHockey2 and I had agreed to meet on New Paltz's mainstreet at 1pm. I arrived at 12:45pm and the Lefties already had about two dozen people there, as they are weekly mainstay. I took up a position directly across the street and as soon as I broke out my flags and posters, a group of four young folks came up to me and asked me what I was doing. I told them I was there to counter the leftist group. They were very enthusiasic and immediately asked if they could join me. I was very pleased and handed...

Harrisburg, PA. Support the Troops and Our President Rally, March 29, 2003.

Posted by AGreatPer
On 03/29/2003 3:44 PM PST with 16 comments

AGreatPer | March 29, 2003 | AGreatPer
In front of one of the most beautiful State Capitol Buildings in the USA, almost 12,000 people gathered to support our Troops and our President. The rain stopped for the ralley and I literally saw patriots crying in joy as the speakers took the podium. It was evident that a lot of these people have never done this before and for the first time, they got the feeling and the spirit. FreeRepublic.com was well represented today. In attendance were FreeThe Hostages, dirtboy and his wife, cus_it_ain’t_the_money and his wife, Marylander, Doctor Raoul and myself. I arrived early and to my...

OSOT - OPERATION SUPPORT OUR TROOPS IN WASHINGTON STATE - PUGET SOUND AREA.

Posted by webber
On 03/29/2003 12:49 PM PST with 3 comments

Operation Support Our Troops ^ | Ron Siddell
OPERATION SUPPORT OUR TROOPS - PUGET SOUND AREA, WASHINGTON STATE The mission of Operation Support Our Troops is to provide a process and forum for Americans of diverse interests, backgrounds and walks of life to come together to demonstrate to members of the Armed Forces and their Commander in Chief that they are supported and deeply appreciated for their service. The goal is to ensure that they know that United We Stand and Divided We Fall are not empty words, but words to which we subscribe. Here's the LINK to their website: Operation Support Our Troops (OSOT)

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS - SOUTH BEND INDIANA

Posted by Hamilton2
On 03/29/2003 10:35 AM PST with 6 comments

WSBT-TV | 032903 | Me
HEY ALL OF YOU MICHIANA PEOPLE:A rally to support our troops, organized by the S.O.S. (Support OUR Troops) organization is holding a rally on Sunday, March 30, 2003 at 1pm at the War Memorial. PLEASE COME AND SHOW YOUR SUPPORT OF OUR BRAVE SOLDIERS.

Nazareth, PA, Support the Troops Rally Saturday 3/29, Noon

Posted by P.O.E.
On 03/29/2003 7:17 AM PST with 5 comments

Various | 03/29/2003 | Various
March 29 Support America Rally, NOON, East Center & Liberty Streets, Nazareth, PA ending at the circle, call 610-759-9188 for details. According to the message on the phone, it is still being planned for outdoors. Call after 11AM to see if it is moved indoors to Nazareth High School (Click for map)According to WAEB Radio, they're asking you to wear red, white & blue and bring an American flag.http://www.northamptoncountygop.com

University of Tennesee students rally in support of U.S. troops

Posted by GailA
On 03/29/2003 5:45 AM PST with 9 comments

The Knox News Sentinel ^ | 3/29/03 | Lola Alapo
AMY SMOTHERMAN NEWS SENTINEL A passerby shouts out the window to those in support of the troops at war in Iraq. University of Tennessee students stood on Cumberland Avenue, showing their support for U.S. troops with signs and flags. Claire Blann sits on the eastbound side of Cumberland Avenue, holding a drawing of a peace symbol, in opposition to the war in Iraq while Chris Hobgood stands on the opposite side of the street with an American flag in support of U.S. troops in Iraq. UT students rally in support of U.S. troops Many at gathering say they have...

Support the Troops Rally in Bowling Green, KY

Posted by kimmie7
On 03/28/2003 7:36 PM PST with 2 comments

A small Support Our Troops Rally will be held at Lampkin Park next to the National Guard Armory on Saturday, March 29, from 1-2:30. Grab your positive, supportive signs, put on your red-white-and-blue duds and head out to show your support for our fine men and women. This is a very last-minute rally, precluding (hopefully) a much larger one next weekend. For more information, Freepmail me. Thanks and God Bless!

Support the Troops Rally in Greensburg, Pa

Posted by sneakers
On 03/28/2003 7:15 PM PST with 5 comments

Just found out there is going to be a rally to support our troops tomorrow (Saturday), March 29th in Greensburg, Pa. at the Westmoreland County Courthouse at 2:00. I'm hoping to be there. Apparently it wasn't well publicized. It's being sponsored by the VFW. Hoping to see other Freepers there as well!

Los Angeles/Orange County Support the Troops & President Rally

Posted by Rushfan Forever
On 03/28/2003 6:59 PM PST with 22 comments

americanssupportingamerica.com ^ | info@americanssupportingamerica.com
Los Angeles/Orange County Support the Troops & President Rally Support our President & Troops Rally Sat. March 29 near the Federal building in Westwood, CA. BRING IT ON! Let's shut-down the anti-war whiners! Help pass the word, Please! info@americanssupportingamerica.com www.americanssupportingamerica.com

Outlaw Bikers to Ride in Support of Troops

Posted by Chuckster
On 03/28/2003 4:10 PM PST with 16 comments

VANITY | 03-28-03 | Chuckster
Oahu Bikers will be meeting Saturday March 29th, 12:00 Noon at Kapiolani Park to ride in support of Pro-America, Support-Our-Troops demonstrations planned for Saturday in Honolulu. The plan is to meet at the park then ride to each of the demonstrations to lend our support.